Right now RELENTLESS is having a number of renovations completed at a shipyard in Queensland, Australia. Once finished, she will make her way to New Zealand to begin her winter charter season.
Boasting a free calendar over the festive period, she offers the rare opportunity to spend the holidays in the incredible country of New Zealand aboard a highly popular expedition yacht. Or, charterers could book a spring getaway on board and ensure an unforgettable start to the New Year.
Known for its sublime scenery, dynamic Maori culture and cutting-edge culinary scene, New Zealand is a bucket-list destination like no other and suits outdoor enthusiasts, beach bums and foodies alike.
Charter vacations to this far-flung country can encompass rugged black sand beaches, 140 beautiful sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric, waterfall-laden fjords. There are then majestic mountains, epic forests and cosmopolitan lifestyles to explore further inland.
South Pacific archipelago Fiji, on the other hand, is all about unrushed island life. Sun-drenched beaches, turquoise lagoons brimming with fascinating marine life and swaying palm trees are all in store for those who venture to these far-flung waters for an off-the-beaten-track yacht charter next summer.
No matter where superyacht RELENTLESS cruises, those on board are guaranteed chic deck areas, modern entertainment facilities and elegant interior styling.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yachting vacation is the multi-functional sundeck. Charterers can unwind in the spa pool, sip cocktails at the bar, bask in the sun on teak loungers and get together with loved ones in a plush seating area, all while taking in panoramic views of their cruising grounds.
Active guests will love trying out the exciting water toy collection. Easily accessed from the swim platform, the likes of high-speed jet-skis, kayaks and paddleboards offer hours of on-the-water fun. Diving equipment, game fishing gear and a beachside barbecue setup are also available.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities on the spacious upper deck aft over a mouth-watering al fresco dinner cooked by the talented resident chef.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxing continue into the interior. Rich wooden wall panels and a neutral colour palette create a timeless look which oozes laidback sophistication. Plus, large windows flood the surrounds with natural light and keep all in constant connection with the outdoors.
Comfortable sofas in the main salon form a sociable seating area, with a formal dining area further forward. Meanwhile, the cosy skylounge is the ideal place for family time and more laidback gatherings.
The Kingship yacht is able to sleep up to eight guests in four cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. There is a pullman berth in the skylounge too.
For further details on M/Y RELENTLESS, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in New Zealand.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed