Delivered in 2015 by Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo, MOKA is designed to traverse the world’s oceans as well as provide the upmost style and comfort. Robust and luxurious, she is the ideal choice for charter guests looking for a unique way to explore the Mediterranean.
The main aft deck offers a truly impressive space in which to spend your time on board. An infinity pool with contra-jet takes pride of place and is adjoined by a fantastic sunning area. There is also a welcoming beach club, where cocktails can be sipped at a bar and easy access into the waters can be enjoyed.
There are further opportunities for relaxation in the steam room and sauna on the lower deck, situated alongside a gym for those wanting to upkeep their fitness regime on their luxury yacht charter.
White oak is offset by dark mahogany to create a well-balanced, contemporary interior, styled by the in-house design team at Sanlorenzo. Large windows allow natural light to flood into the main salon where comfortable cream sofas join a formal dining table for eight guests.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, offers a more casual spot in which to unwind or socialise with family and friends. Floor-to-ceiling windows keep guests in touch with beautiful outdoor scenes and there is a bar and lounging area.
Luxury yacht MOKA is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
The sundeck is the perfect place to take in stunning views of the surrounds, whether along the glittering coastline of the French Riviera or island-hopping in the Balearics
Other highlights include a limited draft, allowing access to shallow waters, and RINA Green Plus certification. Environmentally friendly, the expedition yacht is able to remain anchored for long periods without having to make use of her generators, thus eliminating emissions, vibrations and noise.
There is also a four-ton crane on the main deck, which is able to stow and lift tenders as well as the extensive collection of water toys on board. These will be sure to keep all the family entertained.
For further information on M/Y MOKA, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...