Expedition Yacht MOKA Joins Global Charter Fleet
Delivered in 2015 by Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo, MOKA is designed to traverse the world’s oceans as well as provide the upmost style and comfort. Robust and luxurious, she is the ideal choice for charter guests looking for a unique way to explore the Mediterranean.
The main aft deck offers a truly impressive space in which to spend your time on board. An infinity pool with contra-jet takes pride of place and is adjoined by a fantastic sunning area. There is also a welcoming beach club, where cocktails can be sipped at a bar and easy access into the waters can be enjoyed.
There are further opportunities for relaxation in the steam room and sauna on the lower deck, situated alongside a gym for those wanting to upkeep their fitness regime on their luxury yacht charter.
White oak is offset by dark mahogany to create a well-balanced, contemporary interior, styled by the in-house design team at Sanlorenzo. Large windows allow natural light to flood into the main salon where comfortable cream sofas join a formal dining table for eight guests.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, offers a more casual spot in which to unwind or socialise with family and friends. Floor-to-ceiling windows keep guests in touch with beautiful outdoor scenes and there is a bar and lounging area.
Luxury yacht MOKA is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
The sundeck is the perfect place to take in stunning views of the surrounds, whether along the glittering coastline of the French Riviera or island-hopping in the Balearics
Other highlights include a limited draft, allowing access to shallow waters, and RINA Green Plus certification. Environmentally friendly, the expedition yacht is able to remain anchored for long periods without having to make use of her generators, thus eliminating emissions, vibrations and noise.
There is also a four-ton crane on the main deck, which is able to stow and lift tenders as well as the extensive collection of water toys on board. These will be sure to keep all the family entertained.
For further information on M/Y MOKA, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Moka Yacht For Charter
42m Sanlorenzo, 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...