A more than tempting prospect for families and friends keen to getaway and explore this winter, superyacht LEGEND is available for charter around the otherworldly waters of the ‘White Continent’.
Combining comfort with performance, the expedition yacht enjoyed a total rebuild in 2016 which saw her interior transform into a highly contemporary retreat. With this in mind, guests are able to discover their awe-inspiring surroundings before returning to the warmth of the communal and private spaces.
What’s more, boasting an incredible range of 7,640 nautical miles, LEGEND is capable of taking charter guests away on far-flung adventures around her remote cruising grounds.
Whilst guests will find themselves in awe of alabaster coastlines and the rafts of passing penguins, they will also be amazed by the incredible series of features available on board LEGEND.
The massive interior movie theatre and beauty salon, for example, are certain to please the charter guests who prefer to spend time apart from the elements.
There is also a fully-equipped gymnasium on offer for guests keen to keep up with a fitness regime or simply indulge the occasional workout with a world class view.
A proven world-cruiser, superyacht LEGEND is well-equipped for discovering the unique cruising grounds of Antarctica
With the option to charter an additional helicopter and 3-man submarine, guests have the chance to reach all of the best spots in Antarctica, seeing sights that very few others have had the fortune to enjoy.
The perfect complement to such sophisticated accessories, the superyacht has a dedicated Balinese spa to ensure that everyone can be refreshed once they have returned from a spell of exploring.
Along with a large master cabin, LEGEND also includes 2 VIP suites, 5 doubles, and 5 convertible staterooms. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 26 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed