A more than tempting prospect for families and friends keen to getaway and explore this winter, superyacht LEGEND is available for charter around the otherworldly waters of the ‘White Continent’.
Combining comfort with performance, the expedition yacht enjoyed a total rebuild in 2016 which saw her interior transform into a highly contemporary retreat. With this in mind, guests are able to discover their awe-inspiring surroundings before returning to the warmth of the communal and private spaces.
What’s more, boasting an incredible range of 7,640 nautical miles, LEGEND is capable of taking charter guests away on far-flung adventures around her remote cruising grounds.
Whilst guests will find themselves in awe of alabaster coastlines and the rafts of passing penguins, they will also be amazed by the incredible series of features available on board LEGEND.
The massive interior movie theatre and beauty salon, for example, are certain to please the charter guests who prefer to spend time apart from the elements.
There is also a fully-equipped gymnasium on offer for guests keen to keep up with a fitness regime or simply indulge the occasional workout with a world class view.
A proven world-cruiser, superyacht LEGEND is well-equipped for discovering the unique cruising grounds of Antarctica
With the option to charter an additional helicopter and 3-man submarine, guests have the chance to reach all of the best spots in Antarctica, seeing sights that very few others have had the fortune to enjoy.
The perfect complement to such sophisticated accessories, the superyacht has a dedicated Balinese spa to ensure that everyone can be refreshed once they have returned from a spell of exploring.
Along with a large master cabin, LEGEND also includes 2 VIP suites, 5 doubles, and 5 convertible staterooms. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 26 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...