Expedition Yacht LEGEND Offers Worldwide Adventure Charters
Setting a new standard in expedition yachts, LEGEND offers the rare combination of no-holds-barred thrills and adventure with ultimate five-star luxury anywhere in the world.
Fresh from an extensive refurbishment at the Icons Yacht shipyard in the Netherlands, she still retains her classification as a Class 1 ice-breaking ship, whilst boasting distinguished amenities such as a gym, Balinese spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and beauty salon, and swimming pool.
Cruising in Greenland and Iceland from April to mid-June 2016, she offers the perfect opportunity for coastal heli-skiing on Greenland’s alpine ranges. Although helicopters are offered for charter at an extra cost, she boasts a commercially certified helicopter landing pad on her upper deck.
Heading for charters in the Mediterranean from August to September, the vessel also provides a plethora of water toys more suitable for warmer climes, including paddle boards, kayaks, water skis and a wave rider.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles. Alternatively, have a go at dog-sledging or hiking to experience more of Greenland’s stunning landscapes.
With ample room on deck and inside, LEGEND features a selection of formal and alfresco dining areas as well as spaces for more informal socialising and relaxing. Her elegant and refined styling interior found throughout creates a welcome yet opulent atmosphere thanks to US-based John Misiag Design.
Accommodating up to 26 guests in 13 sumptuous cabins, she is the perfect platform for extended families, alumni organisations or corporate retreats seeking the pinnacle of privilege and escape.
For further details on M/Y LEGEND please contact your preferred charter broker or compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Legend Yacht For Charter
77m IHC Verschure, 1974 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...