Expedition Yacht CaryAli Joins the Global Charter Fleet
The award-winning 43m superyacht CaryAli has joined the global charter fleet, and will offer Scandinavia charters in the summer following an extensive refit.
Built by New Zealands shipyard Alloy Yachts in 2013, CaryAli has won three prestigious awards, including an ISS Award for “Best Motor Yacht 24-40 Meters.” She also is 2014 winner of the “Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500 GT” at The World Superyacht Awards and joint winner of “Exterior Design and Styling Award – Displacement Motor Yachts 30-59.99 meters” at the 2014 ShowBoats Design Awards.
Following her latest refit, she will have been lengthened four metres from her previous LOA of 39m. Her sleek exterior was designed by Rene Van Der Velden, with CaryAli Designs and Redman Whiteley Dixon styling her modern interior with walnut and ebony woods and striking Art Deco pieces to create the perfect environment for entertaining.
One of her design highlights indoors is here sky lounge's large panoramic aft doors, which open up to create a charming al fresco dining area boasting stunning 270-degree views. Throughout a yacht charter vacation guests can make use of a state-of-the-art gym area, and later cool off at her impressive Jacuzzi and comfy seating areas found aft under shelter.
M/Y CaryAli comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests within five chic staterooms, comprising of a master suite located on the main deck, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Highlights from her array of water toys include a 3-person Waverunner, two Seabobs, four 2-person inflatable kayaks and a towable banana, as well as her 42" Invincible tender.
Following her refit, she will be available for luxury charters in Norway from mid-June, before departing for Greenland and Iceland, later spending her winter season in South America. To enquire about planning a vacation on board expedition yacht CaryAli, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all expedition yachts available for charter across the globe, to find the ideal vessel for your next adventure.
...accolades including 'Best Displacement Motor Yacht of below 500GT' at the 2014 World Superyacht Awards, upon her delivery.
More Yacht Information
CaryAli Yacht For Charter
41m Alloy Yachts, 2013 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...