The 85m/279ft motor yacht BOLD, the largest yacht ever built in Australia, has been delivered to her owner.
Currently undertaking her maiden voyage to the Mediterranean, SilverYachts’ latest project BOLD has been delivered to her owner.
It comes after the explorer yacht was launched at the end of May. She undertook sea trials around SilverYachts’ facilities near Perth in, Australia.
Described by the yard as “a fast world explorer vessel with a genuine, fully-fledged superyacht finish” BOLD has been developed in collaboration with esteemed designer Espen Oeino.
She has an all-aluminium design that will allow her to reach a maximum speed of 24 knots; an impressive for a yacht for her size.
To boot, the expedition yacht has a range of 5,000 nautical miles at 18 knots, meaning she is capable of traversing some of the world’s more far-flung cruising grounds.
She has an all-aluminum design that will allow her to reach a maximum speed of 24 knots.
The yacht’s interiors have been headed up by Andreas Hölnburger of Vain Interiors. They have been kept a closely guarded secret, but it is known that the layout of the yacht centres around an impressive 300sqm sky lounge with full-length windows to allow in plenty of light.
Accommodation is provided for up to 18 guests in eight cabins, which includes an owner’s suite, three VIPs and four guest cabins.
Impossible to miss is the aft deck helipad, which can accommodate choppers with a D-value of 13. A 3,000 litre heli-fuel storage tank is also located on board.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed