Delivered from Tankoa Yachts only last year, and bearing an interior designed by the refreshingly innovative Francesco Paszkowski, she was recently shortlisted for Best Naval Architecture at the Showboats Design Awards.
Believed to be available in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia this summer, her visit to the show will take place before she sets out to host some memorable luxury charter vacations in the Mediterranean.
As a trade show, the event will not be open to the public, but does present an ideal opportunity to make arrangements for your preferred charter broker to take a look around SUERTE and other yachts on your behalf.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, plenty of al fresco dining options, and a host of expertly arranged sun loungers, the exterior spaces of SUERTE have clearly been designed with the charter guest firmly in mind.
On the lower deck aft, the beach club -complete with a spacious sauna- nicely complements the broad swim platform which provides convenient access to her range of inflatable water toys and tenders.
Accessible via elevator from the gym, the upper deck provides a further sunbathing area which is both expertly furnished and highly private.
Every bit the embodiment of elegance, SUERTE is unquestionably one of the finest and most unique luxury yachts available for charter
The interior of charter yacht SUERTE is highly contemporary whilst remaining wholly welcoming- a not unimpressive feat.
Indeed, the huge lobby on the main deck which hosts a staircase down to the beach club and easy access to the truly expansive main salon effortlessly fuses convenience with style.
For a more formal dining experience, the table adjacent to the main salon seats the entire party and is flanked by an ultra-modern wine storage cabinet.
Consistent with the luxuries found elsewhere on board, the yacht features an owner’s cabin which is a veritable penthouse. Occupying the entire bridge deck, the cabin boasts a private office, an oversized wardrobe, and a highly spacious bathroom. What’s more, it extends outside with its own spa pool surrounded by sunpads- all slightly lower than the foredeck to ensure the utmost privacy, of course.
As well as this suite, there are a further 5 staterooms which provide comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...