Delivered from Tankoa Yachts only last year, and bearing an interior designed by the refreshingly innovative Francesco Paszkowski, she was recently shortlisted for Best Naval Architecture at the Showboats Design Awards.
Believed to be available in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia this summer, her visit to the show will take place before she sets out to host some memorable luxury charter vacations in the Mediterranean.
As a trade show, the event will not be open to the public, but does present an ideal opportunity to make arrangements for your preferred charter broker to take a look around SUERTE and other yachts on your behalf.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, plenty of al fresco dining options, and a host of expertly arranged sun loungers, the exterior spaces of SUERTE have clearly been designed with the charter guest firmly in mind.
On the lower deck aft, the beach club -complete with a spacious sauna- nicely complements the broad swim platform which provides convenient access to her range of inflatable water toys and tenders.
Accessible via elevator from the gym, the upper deck provides a further sunbathing area which is both expertly furnished and highly private.
Every bit the embodiment of elegance, SUERTE is unquestionably one of the finest and most unique luxury yachts available for charter
The interior of charter yacht SUERTE is highly contemporary whilst remaining wholly welcoming- a not unimpressive feat.
Indeed, the huge lobby on the main deck which hosts a staircase down to the beach club and easy access to the truly expansive main salon effortlessly fuses convenience with style.
For a more formal dining experience, the table adjacent to the main salon seats the entire party and is flanked by an ultra-modern wine storage cabinet.
Consistent with the luxuries found elsewhere on board, the yacht features an owner’s cabin which is a veritable penthouse. Occupying the entire bridge deck, the cabin boasts a private office, an oversized wardrobe, and a highly spacious bathroom. What’s more, it extends outside with its own spa pool surrounded by sunpads- all slightly lower than the foredeck to ensure the utmost privacy, of course.
As well as this suite, there are a further 5 staterooms which provide comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed