Sure to be the hub of any charter vacation is the expansive sundeck. Here guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers and sip cocktails in a sumptuous lounge area, all against beautiful backdrops of rugged mountain peaks, white-sand beaches and azure waters.
The deck also features an undercover gymnasium for guests who want to keep up their fitness regimes at sea. The entertainment options, meanwhile, continue onto the upper deck aft where a large table can seat the entire charter party for delicious al fresco dinners.
Superyacht CALYPSO is now ready to welcome aboard discerning travellers for a luxury yacht charter of a lifetime
Watersports fans will then be delighted with the extensive collection of superyacht toys. There are even qualified instructors on board for beginners as well as a dive master who can help guests explore the marine-rich waters of the region and have hours of enjoyment on the ocean.
By night, the fun continues on board motor yacht CALYPSO as the aft section of the sundeck can be transformed into a great party area or, perfect for family charters, a cinema under the stars.
Stepping into the Aileen Rodriguez-designed interior aboard the motor yacht, guests will be wowed by the stunning interior styling. Rich woods, a neutral colour palette and gold accents create a palatial, timeless and comfortable environment suitable for both socialising and relaxing.
Quiet retreats balance with relaxed living areas throughout, with a light-filled main salon, a grand dining salon and an inviting skylounge. The crowning feature for the principal charterer, however, will no doubt be the two-story master suite which boasts its own bar, observation lounge and study.
The accommodation set up is completed by a VIP suite on the upper deck and four double cabins on the lower deck. There is a double cabin on the main deck too which can serve as a massage room. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board during a yachting vacation.
For further details on M/Y CALYPSO, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts for charter in Tahiti.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed