With incredible outdoor areas rarely found on a 50-metre yacht and remarkably stylish interiors, INCEPTION is an extremely popular charter choice. Heading to Central America in early 2018, yacht-goers can now experience all she has to offer while on a once-in-a-lifetime yacht charter.
Costa Rica is nestled at the heart of Central America and, with lush rainforests, exotic wildlife and idyllic beaches, is the perfect destination for adventurers, animal lovers and sun-worshippers looking for an off-the-beaten-track adventure this winter.
Try out high-altitude hikes, thundering white-water rapids and sensational surf breaks before indulging in lazy beach days in the secluded Osa Peninsula, all while keeping an eye out for howler monkeys, keel-billed toucans and sloths, as well as tropical fish, sharks, rays dolphins and whales.
Panama similarly satisfies both thrill-seekers and beach bums. A cluster of deserted islands, such as the virgin isles of Guna Yala, allows for unrivalled seclusion, the rainbow reefs of Bocas del Toro offers world-class snorkelling and adventure tourism runs rife through steamy rainforests.
As the 2008 Heesen build has been designed with fans of the outdoors in mind, there are plenty of deck areas in which guests can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the breath-taking vistas of the region.
Up on the sundeck, take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi, recline on sunpads and sip cocktails at the tiger’s eye bar before sitting down to dine alfresco under the shade of the radar arch. Another highlight is a retractable clam on the foredeck, which provides a shaded retreat by day and an open-air cinema by night.
As INCEPTION has been designed with fans of the outdoors in mind, there are plenty of deck areas in which guests can unwind, dine and socialise
The luxuries continue into the interior of charter yacht INCEPTION which, styled as a fresh and modern take on the art deck era, offers a welcoming, elegant and sensuous atmosphere. Such a look is created by Macassar ebony wall panels, indirect lighting and steel accents.
Step into the main salon and be greeted by a sleek bar. Be served a drink here before moving into a sumptuous lounge and formal dining option, behind which is a backlit Murano glass wall.
There is no skylounge on board as the space is taken up by a magnificent master suite, complete with a rotating bed, 180-degree views and a Jacuzzi on its private terrace. The other staterooms include a VIP suite with a drop-down balcony, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht includes its long list of water toys, which enables even more ways to explore the undiscovered cruising grounds of Central America. Pick from jet skis, SeaBobs, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, water skis, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...