Offering no-end of luxury across her four levels, De Lisle III is perfect for cruising to the far-flung islands of the South Pacific while treating guests to unrivalled levels of comfort, style and service.
Launched in 2008 and refitted three years ago, the Gulf Craft build promises to fulfil the wishes of every single charter party, whether relaxation, entertainment or water sports action is on the agenda.
Made up of almost 1,000 heavenly islands, the stunning Solomon archipelago is rarely visited by luxury yachts, making this a unique opportunity to get off the beaten track and experience a truly authentic summer escape.
The wild and wonderful island chain offers no end of fascinating ways to spend your yacht charter. Hike through tropical jungle to reach volcanic summits, discover intriguing tribal cultures, surf uncrowded waves and kayak across pristine lagoons.
An incredibly diverse underwater world will be the main draw for scuba divers. From picture perfect atolls and dizzying drop-offs to excellent WWII wrecks, there is certainly much to see beneath the ocean’s surface and, as such, superyacht De Lisle III is equipped with dive equipment and a compressor.
The fun on the water continues thanks to a large collection of water toys. Pick from sea kayaks, paddle boards, towable toys, a sailing dinghy, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear.
Meanwhile, her well-equipped deck areas offer the very best in outdoor living. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sip cocktails on the secluded Portuguese bridge and indulge in delicious alfresco feasts on the upper deck aft, all against beautiful island backdrops.
Modern and elegant styling defines the interior of the motor yacht. The whole charter party can get together in the main salon for drinks or a movie night in the sociable lounge or for a formal party in the formal dining setup forward.
After a day of exploration, guests can retreat into one of four sophisticated staterooms. A full-beam master suite features a cinema room and study, which can be converted into a cabin ideal for staff or children. Nine guests can be accommodated on board in total.
De Lisle III is perfect for cruising to the far-flung islands of the South Pacific while treating guests to unrivalled levels of comfort, style and service
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...