Offering no-end of luxury across her four levels, De Lisle III is perfect for cruising to the far-flung islands of the South Pacific while treating guests to unrivalled levels of comfort, style and service.
Launched in 2008 and refitted three years ago, the Gulf Craft build promises to fulfil the wishes of every single charter party, whether relaxation, entertainment or water sports action is on the agenda.
Made up of almost 1,000 heavenly islands, the stunning Solomon archipelago is rarely visited by luxury yachts, making this a unique opportunity to get off the beaten track and experience a truly authentic summer escape.
The wild and wonderful island chain offers no end of fascinating ways to spend your yacht charter. Hike through tropical jungle to reach volcanic summits, discover intriguing tribal cultures, surf uncrowded waves and kayak across pristine lagoons.
An incredibly diverse underwater world will be the main draw for scuba divers. From picture perfect atolls and dizzying drop-offs to excellent WWII wrecks, there is certainly much to see beneath the ocean’s surface and, as such, superyacht De Lisle III is equipped with dive equipment and a compressor.
The fun on the water continues thanks to a large collection of water toys. Pick from sea kayaks, paddle boards, towable toys, a sailing dinghy, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear.
Meanwhile, her well-equipped deck areas offer the very best in outdoor living. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sip cocktails on the secluded Portuguese bridge and indulge in delicious alfresco feasts on the upper deck aft, all against beautiful island backdrops.
Modern and elegant styling defines the interior of the motor yacht. The whole charter party can get together in the main salon for drinks or a movie night in the sociable lounge or for a formal party in the formal dining setup forward.
After a day of exploration, guests can retreat into one of four sophisticated staterooms. A full-beam master suite features a cinema room and study, which can be converted into a cabin ideal for staff or children. Nine guests can be accommodated on board in total.
De Lisle III is perfect for cruising to the far-flung islands of the South Pacific while treating guests to unrivalled levels of comfort, style and service
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...