Launched by Germania Werft in 1929, TALITHA underwent an extensive refit by Davenport Yachts in 2008. Combining the charm of a classic yacht with state-of-the-art entertainment systems and functionality, she offers an unrivalled charter experience.
Her limited availability in Norway in June and July serves to heighten her unique appeal as, away from the hotspots of the Mediterranean, she provides an alternative to the more traditional destinations popular among charterers during the summer season.
The Scandinavian country is certainly well suited for discovering by superyacht. Incredibly scenic, Norway boasts breath-taking coastlines and UNESCO-protected fjords flanked by steep mountains, glaciers and rolling rural landscapes.
Adventurous guests will love hiking, cycling, salmon fishing and white-water rafting in this magnificent natural playground, and there is vibrant cultural life to discover too. Or, simply soak up the sublime sights from the comfort and luxury provided by superyacht TALITHA.
Unwind and take in the scenery from a number of unique deck areas on board, including a cushioned bowsprit hammock, a secret viewing point on the funnel deck and a lounging spot located in the fan tail aft of the main deck. There is also a large Jacuzzi and alfresco dining options.
Opportunities for relaxation and getting together with loved ones continue into the Jon Bannenberg-designed interior, which retains all the charm of the 1930s. Among her highlights are a boat deck salon with a bar, a luxurious library, cosy card room and central elevator that serves all decks.
Much attention to detail has been paid throughout, with period features such as antique bronze skylights, open fireplaces, a piano, rich myrtle, mahogany and oak veneers, and custom-made door handles, light fixtures, glasses, linen and china.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and three twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she sleeps 12 guests on a private yacht charter.
Other assets include a large swimming platform where guests can easily access the wide selection of on-board water toys, such as jet skis, seabobs, paddleboards, two laser sail boats, windsurfing equipment and fishing gear.
Combining the charm of a classic yacht with state-of-the-art functionality, TALITHA offers an unrivalled charter experience
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...