Launched by Germania Werft in 1929, TALITHA underwent an extensive refit by Davenport Yachts in 2008. Combining the charm of a classic yacht with state-of-the-art entertainment systems and functionality, she offers an unrivalled charter experience.
Her limited availability in Norway in June and July serves to heighten her unique appeal as, away from the hotspots of the Mediterranean, she provides an alternative to the more traditional destinations popular among charterers during the summer season.
The Scandinavian country is certainly well suited for discovering by superyacht. Incredibly scenic, Norway boasts breath-taking coastlines and UNESCO-protected fjords flanked by steep mountains, glaciers and rolling rural landscapes.
Adventurous guests will love hiking, cycling, salmon fishing and white-water rafting in this magnificent natural playground, and there is vibrant cultural life to discover too. Or, simply soak up the sublime sights from the comfort and luxury provided by superyacht TALITHA.
Unwind and take in the scenery from a number of unique deck areas on board, including a cushioned bowsprit hammock, a secret viewing point on the funnel deck and a lounging spot located in the fan tail aft of the main deck. There is also a large Jacuzzi and alfresco dining options.
Opportunities for relaxation and getting together with loved ones continue into the Jon Bannenberg-designed interior, which retains all the charm of the 1930s. Among her highlights are a boat deck salon with a bar, a luxurious library, cosy card room and central elevator that serves all decks.
Much attention to detail has been paid throughout, with period features such as antique bronze skylights, open fireplaces, a piano, rich myrtle, mahogany and oak veneers, and custom-made door handles, light fixtures, glasses, linen and china.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and three twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she sleeps 12 guests on a private yacht charter.
Other assets include a large swimming platform where guests can easily access the wide selection of on-board water toys, such as jet skis, seabobs, paddleboards, two laser sail boats, windsurfing equipment and fishing gear.
Combining the charm of a classic yacht with state-of-the-art functionality, TALITHA offers an unrivalled charter experience
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed