Designed for an effortless indoor-outdoor lifestyle, TITANIA is one of the most distinctive yachts on the charter market. Launched by Lurssen in 2006, she underwent a stunning refit in 2012 and is now one of the rare superyachts offering charter vacations in Cuba.
The most fascinating country in the Caribbean, Cuba is slowly gaining popularity as a luxury yachting destination, and is ideally suited to discerning travellers looking to escape the crowds and sample a heady mix of faded colonial cities, revolutionary politics and alluring beaches.
Indeed, as vintage Cadillacs roar through cities pulsating with salsa rhythms and horses and carts clatter through the countryside, turquoise waters lap impossibly white sands and wildlife-rich rainforests of the interior invite adventure.
Whether being wowed by the vibrant capital of Havana, lazing on the sandy coast of Guardalavaca or exploring the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of idyllic cays, guests will be treated to unparalleled levels of luxury aboard motor yacht TITANIA.
However you wish to spend your time in Cuba, TITANIA will be able to treat guests to unparalleled levels of luxury
Take in wonderful panoramas of the island-nation while indulging in her outdoor delights. After working out in the glass-enclosed sundeck gym, unwind in an alfresco lounging area, cool down in the upper deck pool or get closer to the waters in the luxe beach club.
Hours of fun can be spent on the water thanks to a treasure chest of the latest water toys. Pick from sailing dinghies, jet skis, SeaBobs, diving equipment, paddle boards and an inflatable water slide, trampoline and climbing frame.
Pampering sessions, meanwhile, are possible in the dedicated spa room. Thanks to a resident beauty and massage therapist, a whole range of treatments are available on a private yacht charter.
There is also no end of opportunities for getting together with family and friends. Catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious dinner in one of the alfresco dining options or head inside where spacious entertainment areas combine with intimate nooks.
Classical styling throughout the interior creates a sumptuous atmosphere which is at once grand and inviting. This includes the seven staterooms, comprised of two master suites, a VIP cabin and four doubles, all with marble bathrooms and the latest entertainment facilities.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator that runs from the lower deck to the sundeck, a personal trainer, status as an accredited RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...