Designed for an effortless indoor-outdoor lifestyle, TITANIA is one of the most distinctive yachts on the charter market. Launched by Lurssen in 2006, she underwent a stunning refit in 2012 and is now one of the rare superyachts offering charter vacations in Cuba.
The most fascinating country in the Caribbean, Cuba is slowly gaining popularity as a luxury yachting destination, and is ideally suited to discerning travellers looking to escape the crowds and sample a heady mix of faded colonial cities, revolutionary politics and alluring beaches.
Indeed, as vintage Cadillacs roar through cities pulsating with salsa rhythms and horses and carts clatter through the countryside, turquoise waters lap impossibly white sands and wildlife-rich rainforests of the interior invite adventure.
Whether being wowed by the vibrant capital of Havana, lazing on the sandy coast of Guardalavaca or exploring the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of idyllic cays, guests will be treated to unparalleled levels of luxury aboard motor yacht TITANIA.
However you wish to spend your time in Cuba, TITANIA will be able to treat guests to unparalleled levels of luxury
Take in wonderful panoramas of the island-nation while indulging in her outdoor delights. After working out in the glass-enclosed sundeck gym, unwind in an alfresco lounging area, cool down in the upper deck pool or get closer to the waters in the luxe beach club.
Hours of fun can be spent on the water thanks to a treasure chest of the latest water toys. Pick from sailing dinghies, jet skis, SeaBobs, diving equipment, paddle boards and an inflatable water slide, trampoline and climbing frame.
Pampering sessions, meanwhile, are possible in the dedicated spa room. Thanks to a resident beauty and massage therapist, a whole range of treatments are available on a private yacht charter.
There is also no end of opportunities for getting together with family and friends. Catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious dinner in one of the alfresco dining options or head inside where spacious entertainment areas combine with intimate nooks.
Classical styling throughout the interior creates a sumptuous atmosphere which is at once grand and inviting. This includes the seven staterooms, comprised of two master suites, a VIP cabin and four doubles, all with marble bathrooms and the latest entertainment facilities.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator that runs from the lower deck to the sundeck, a personal trainer, status as an accredited RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed