Countdown to the Palma Superyacht Show Begins
Now in its fourth edition, the Palma Superyacht Show is expected to welcome more than 60 luxury yachts, including a fine selection of yachts over 24 metres available for charter.
The eye-catching 37m/122ft superyacht AURELIA is one of the most exciting yachts signed up to attend. Guests at the 5-day show will not be able to miss her distinctive profile, which pays homage to the Gulf racing colours.
The whole yacht, in fact, is inspired by the first ever GT Lancia Aurelia and the renowned designers Bannenberg and Rowell have created five guest suites that pay tribute to the race car designers Bertone, Pininfarina and Agato.
Other motor yachts planning to make an appearance include the 43m/141ft superyacht ‘CD Two’ and ISA’s 41m/134ft superyacht AZIZA, which boasts luxurious features such as a Jacuzzi, bar and alfresco dining on the sundeck, enormous volumes and an elegant interior.
Among the sailing yachts attending are the 50m/162ft sailing yacht ELEONORA, who is an exact replica of the 1910 Schooner Westward and the largest yacht in show, and Perini Navi’s 43m/142ft sailing yacht VICTORIA.
Timed to coincide with the beginning of the Mediterranean charter season, the event shows off the cosmopolitan Mallorcan capital and the island’s stunning cruising grounds. There will also be a vibrant social programme of cocktail evenings and the Fun Fair Port Adriano.
Timed to coincide with the beginning of the Mediterranean charter season, the events shows off the cosmopolitan Mallorcan capital
If you would like more information on any of the yachts signed up to attend the Palma Superyacht Show, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in The Balearics.
CHARTER YACHTS AT THE PALMA SUPERYACHT SHOW
Eleonora Yacht For Charter
50m Van der Graaf, 2000 / 2008
CD Two Yacht For Charter
43m Nicolini, 1995 / 2010
Victoria Yacht For Charter
43m Perini Navi, 2004 / 2012
This Is Us Yacht For Charter
42m Holland Jachtbouw, 2005 / 2013
Aziza Yacht For Charter
41m ISA, 2013
Cinderella IV Yacht For Charter
39m Vitters, 2009
Ludynosa G Yacht For Charter
38m Fitzroy, 2005 / 2010
Twilight Yacht For Charter
38m Oyster Yachts, 2013
Aurelia Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 2011 / 2013
Nephele Yacht For Charter
34m McMullen & Wing, 2003 / 2009
Cape Arrow Yacht For Charter
30m Southern Wind, 2011
Farewell Yacht For Charter
30m Southern Wind, 2006
Susanne af Stockholm Yacht For Charter
30m Tréhard Marine, 1990 / 1997
Smiles of London Yacht For Charter
29m Horizon, 2000 / 2015
Quo Vadis Yacht For Charter
27m Maiora, 2009
Roma Yacht For Charter
26m Latini Marine, 2005 / 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...