Christensen Motor Yacht CHASSEUR to Debut at Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2016
Bestowed with a signature Christensen profile, an exquisite interior and ample amenities, CHASSEUR will be one of the must-see new builds at the superyacht event before kicking off her debut charter season in the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Indeed, there is much anticipation surrounding the motor yacht as, despite being delivered in late-June, images of her interior are yet to be released. According to the shipyard and renderings, however, show-goers will be greeted by light, modern and elegant living areas.
Christensen builds are typically clad in high-gloss American walnut but CHASSEUR bucks this trend. Her milk glazed sycamore walls are joined by classic teak flooring accented with holly inlays and adorned with plush silk rugs.
Hand-made Santos Rosewood furniture with stainless steel and shagreen accents also features prominently, and one of the showstoppers aboard is said to be the main stairwell, which showcases glass and woven leather walls, and floating glass treads.
The styling from Varo Design continues into the yacht’s six luxurious staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite with fantastic panoramic vistas, a full-beam VIP suite and four double cabins. All en suites boast exotic onyx stones.
Opportunities for dining, relaxing and entertaining abound throughout the deck areas aboard luxury yacht CHASSEUR, from the alfresco dining setups on her bridge deck to the opulent outdoor lounge on the main deck aft complete with a backlit crystal agate bar.
However, the hub of daytime living on a charter vacation is sure to be the sundeck, equipped with a full-height bar, large Jacuzzi and multiple lounge areas.
Visitors to the Florida event will not miss the charter yacht’s attractive, sleek profile, enlivened by a sparkling silver hull. Plus, she is expected to appear alongside the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’, launched in the same week by the same shipyard.
CHASSEUR will be one of the must-see new builds at the superyacht event before kicking off her debut charter season in the Caribbean and Bahamas
More Yacht Information
Chasseur Yacht For Charter
49m Christensen, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...