Custom motor yacht 'JUST ENOUGH' has arrived in San Francisco and has August and September availability for the America's Cup.
Built in 2011, 42.67 metre motor yacht 'Just Enough' is a custom-built charter yacht. She is RINA classed and MCA compliant.
Built from alumunium, she is a semi-displacement luxury charter yacht and has a teak deck.
Charter yacht 'Just Enough' has accommodation for up to 11 charter guests in five staterooms and she carries seven crew.
Her twin 1652hp Caterpillar engines give her a top speed of 18 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
She features at-anchor stabilisers, air conditioning throughout, WiFi connection on board and an on-deck Jacuzzi. She also carries a myriad of water toys including two tenders, waverunners, paddleboards, kayaks and a number of inflatable water toys.
'Just Enough' currently still has availability in August and September for the America's Cup.
'Just Enough' is a custom-built luxury charter yacht. She is RINA classed and MCA compliant.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.