As well as displaying some of the world’s most exceptional vessels, the show also brings together leaders of industry to exhibit their latest work, and deliver seminars on interesting and relevant issues.
Spanning three days, the show gives guests plenty of time to get involved in various activities whilst deciding which motor yacht or sailing yacht is likely to best meet the needs of their next vacation.
Here, we take a look at a few of the charter yachts which will be attending this year’s show.
A popular favourite ever since she was delivered to her owner in 2013, the iconic 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE will be sure to turn more than a few heads when she heads to the show next month.
Complete with a private deck adjacent to the owner’s suite, a removable roof on the sundeck for all day partying, and an elevator traversing her lavish decks, she exceeds any and all expectations.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests and a vastly experienced crew of 29, she is the perfect choice for those after a highly memorable vacation on the water.
Following on from an established tradition, the Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 is the perfect opportunity to get an intimate taste of the best yachts available for charter
2. Positive Carry
Joining the ranks of impressive charter yachts in Florida next month is the proudly luxurious 62m/203ft motor yacht ‘Positive Carry’.
Keen to provide plenty of options for guests looking to enjoy the views when underway and at-anchor, she comes with sprawling outdoor deck areas which boast both a spacious Jacuzzi and state of the art gym.
One of the most modern charter yachts appearing at the Palm Beach Boat Show this year is the highly styled 62m/203ft superyacht SEALYON.
With an exterior designed by Espen Oeino, there’s no doubt that she’ll be commanding attention from both afar and up close.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions both inside and out, all of the guest areas are nicely spacious and furnished with a mind for creating a relaxed atmosphere.
The Palm Beach Boat Show provides its guests access to a range of outstanding charter yachts in a manner that only a few other shows can rival
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...