As well as displaying some of the world’s most exceptional vessels, the show also brings together leaders of industry to exhibit their latest work, and deliver seminars on interesting and relevant issues.
Spanning three days, the show gives guests plenty of time to get involved in various activities whilst deciding which motor yacht or sailing yacht is likely to best meet the needs of their next vacation.
Here, we take a look at a few of the charter yachts which will be attending this year’s show.
A popular favourite ever since she was delivered to her owner in 2013, the iconic 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE will be sure to turn more than a few heads when she heads to the show next month.
Complete with a private deck adjacent to the owner’s suite, a removable roof on the sundeck for all day partying, and an elevator traversing her lavish decks, she exceeds any and all expectations.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests and a vastly experienced crew of 29, she is the perfect choice for those after a highly memorable vacation on the water.
Following on from an established tradition, the Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 is the perfect opportunity to get an intimate taste of the best yachts available for charter
2. Positive Carry
Joining the ranks of impressive charter yachts in Florida next month is the proudly luxurious 62m/203ft motor yacht ‘Positive Carry’.
Keen to provide plenty of options for guests looking to enjoy the views when underway and at-anchor, she comes with sprawling outdoor deck areas which boast both a spacious Jacuzzi and state of the art gym.
One of the most modern charter yachts appearing at the Palm Beach Boat Show this year is the highly styled 62m/203ft superyacht SEALYON.
With an exterior designed by Espen Oeino, there’s no doubt that she’ll be commanding attention from both afar and up close.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions both inside and out, all of the guest areas are nicely spacious and furnished with a mind for creating a relaxed atmosphere.
The Palm Beach Boat Show provides its guests access to a range of outstanding charter yachts in a manner that only a few other shows can rival
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...