As well as displaying some of the world’s most exceptional vessels, the show also brings together leaders of industry to exhibit their latest work, and deliver seminars on interesting and relevant issues.
Spanning three days, the show gives guests plenty of time to get involved in various activities whilst deciding which motor yacht or sailing yacht is likely to best meet the needs of their next vacation.
Here, we take a look at a few of the charter yachts which will be attending this year’s show.
A popular favourite ever since she was delivered to her owner in 2013, the iconic 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE will be sure to turn more than a few heads when she heads to the show next month.
Complete with a private deck adjacent to the owner’s suite, a removable roof on the sundeck for all day partying, and an elevator traversing her lavish decks, she exceeds any and all expectations.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests and a vastly experienced crew of 29, she is the perfect choice for those after a highly memorable vacation on the water.
Following on from an established tradition, the Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 is the perfect opportunity to get an intimate taste of the best yachts available for charter
2. Positive Carry
Joining the ranks of impressive charter yachts in Florida next month is the proudly luxurious 62m/203ft motor yacht ‘Positive Carry’.
Keen to provide plenty of options for guests looking to enjoy the views when underway and at-anchor, she comes with sprawling outdoor deck areas which boast both a spacious Jacuzzi and state of the art gym.
One of the most modern charter yachts appearing at the Palm Beach Boat Show this year is the highly styled 62m/203ft superyacht SEALYON.
With an exterior designed by Espen Oeino, there’s no doubt that she’ll be commanding attention from both afar and up close.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions both inside and out, all of the guest areas are nicely spacious and furnished with a mind for creating a relaxed atmosphere.
The Palm Beach Boat Show provides its guests access to a range of outstanding charter yachts in a manner that only a few other shows can rival
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed