As well as displaying some of the world’s most exceptional vessels, the show also brings together leaders of industry to exhibit their latest work, and deliver seminars on interesting and relevant issues.
Spanning three days, the show gives guests plenty of time to get involved in various activities whilst deciding which motor yacht or sailing yacht is likely to best meet the needs of their next vacation.
Here, we take a look at a few of the charter yachts which will be attending this year’s show.
A popular favourite ever since she was delivered to her owner in 2013, the iconic 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE will be sure to turn more than a few heads when she heads to the show next month.
Complete with a private deck adjacent to the owner’s suite, a removable roof on the sundeck for all day partying, and an elevator traversing her lavish decks, she exceeds any and all expectations.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests and a vastly experienced crew of 29, she is the perfect choice for those after a highly memorable vacation on the water.
Following on from an established tradition, the Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 is the perfect opportunity to get an intimate taste of the best yachts available for charter
2. Positive Carry
Joining the ranks of impressive charter yachts in Florida next month is the proudly luxurious 62m/203ft motor yacht ‘Positive Carry’.
Keen to provide plenty of options for guests looking to enjoy the views when underway and at-anchor, she comes with sprawling outdoor deck areas which boast both a spacious Jacuzzi and state of the art gym.
One of the most modern charter yachts appearing at the Palm Beach Boat Show this year is the highly styled 62m/203ft superyacht SEALYON.
With an exterior designed by Espen Oeino, there’s no doubt that she’ll be commanding attention from both afar and up close.
Making good use of the yacht’s dimensions both inside and out, all of the guest areas are nicely spacious and furnished with a mind for creating a relaxed atmosphere.
The Palm Beach Boat Show provides its guests access to a range of outstanding charter yachts in a manner that only a few other shows can rival
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...