Indeed, she stormed to victory in multiple categories at the 2013 Showboats Design Awards as well as the World Superyacht Awards of the same year.
Praised for her forward-thinking design and integration of wellness facilities, she won first place for ‘Best Interior Layout’ and ‘Recreational Area for Guest Use’- sure to tempt charterers, she was also elected as the best superyacht for ‘Quality & Value’.
With a wow factor waiting around every corner, VICKY is a superyacht sure to please the modern charterer
Wholly flexible, the exterior of superyacht VICKY can be quickly adapted to meet the desires of those on board. The bar on the sundeck, for example, can be used for informal gatherings or be transformed into a fully-equipped DJ station with integrated lighting.
When it comes to cooling off, the sizeable splash pool located only a short distance away allows guests to do so in style. Consistent with the versatility of other features, this pool also doubles up as a Jacuzzi.
Extending off the aft deck, a generously proportioned beach club enjoys the clever addition of a sea terrace to make getting out on the water a total pleasure. Of course, if this isn't appealing enough, the inflatable water slide is guaranteed to have everyone on board making a splash.
Besides such modern touches, there’s also an abundance of furnishings to lounge on in both the sun-drenched and partially shaded spaces.
The return of an established powerhouse, the interior design was carried out in close collaboration with the London-based H2 Design. Previous examples of the results produced by this team can be observed in the equally impressive 50m/164ft motor yacht ODESSA and the 55m/182ft luxury yacht TURQUOISE.
With a double-height main salon forming the central communal space on board VICKY, charterers are sure to be impressed by the volume as well as the cutting-edge design on offer.
No doubt the crowning feature of the luxury yacht, however, is the superbly equipped spa located on the lower deck. From a dedicated spa pool, to a luxurious treatment room, the space also benefits from a retractable platform on the starboard side.
As might be expected of a yacht of this size, there’s a dedicated guest elevator to enable even greater accessibility between decks.
As well as a full-beam master cabin complete with balconies, VICKY also includes a VIP cabin and five twins to accommodate a total of twelve guests whilst away on charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y VICKY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...