Indeed, she stormed to victory in multiple categories at the 2013 Showboats Design Awards as well as the World Superyacht Awards of the same year.
Praised for her forward-thinking design and integration of wellness facilities, she won first place for ‘Best Interior Layout’ and ‘Recreational Area for Guest Use’- sure to tempt charterers, she was also elected as the best superyacht for ‘Quality & Value’.
With a wow factor waiting around every corner, VICKY is a superyacht sure to please the modern charterer
Wholly flexible, the exterior of superyacht VICKY can be quickly adapted to meet the desires of those on board. The bar on the sundeck, for example, can be used for informal gatherings or be transformed into a fully-equipped DJ station with integrated lighting.
When it comes to cooling off, the sizeable splash pool located only a short distance away allows guests to do so in style. Consistent with the versatility of other features, this pool also doubles up as a Jacuzzi.
Extending off the aft deck, a generously proportioned beach club enjoys the clever addition of a sea terrace to make getting out on the water a total pleasure. Of course, if this isn't appealing enough, the inflatable water slide is guaranteed to have everyone on board making a splash.
Besides such modern touches, there’s also an abundance of furnishings to lounge on in both the sun-drenched and partially shaded spaces.
The return of an established powerhouse, the interior design was carried out in close collaboration with the London-based H2 Design. Previous examples of the results produced by this team can be observed in the equally impressive 50m/164ft motor yacht ODESSA and the 55m/182ft luxury yacht TURQUOISE.
With a double-height main salon forming the central communal space on board VICKY, charterers are sure to be impressed by the volume as well as the cutting-edge design on offer.
No doubt the crowning feature of the luxury yacht, however, is the superbly equipped spa located on the lower deck. From a dedicated spa pool, to a luxurious treatment room, the space also benefits from a retractable platform on the starboard side.
As might be expected of a yacht of this size, there’s a dedicated guest elevator to enable even greater accessibility between decks.
As well as a full-beam master cabin complete with balconies, VICKY also includes a VIP cabin and five twins to accommodate a total of twelve guests whilst away on charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y VICKY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed