Charter Yacht SOLANDGE wins ‘Best Exterior’ award at the Monaco Yacht Show
The first ever Monaco Yacht Show Awards took place the evening before the event’s opening and saw luxury charter yachts lead the way, with the Lürssen built SOLANDGE taking home ‘Best Exterior’.
Following her delivery in November 2013, superyacht SOLANDGE made her Monaco Yacht Show debut last week to high acclaim. Her designer, the world renowned Espen Oeino was there to collect her award, commenting: ‘She has appeared here for the first time and has been quite a head-turner. We have had a lot of positive feedback from other Owner’s and observers.’
At 85m/279ft, SOLANGE’s exterior and interior spaces are high in volume, something which Oeino has successfully balanced with the use of harmoniously proportioned living areas and sleek, striking lines. Working closely with her experienced Owner, the designer created what has become one of the most talked about new-builds of the last year and a charter yacht of exceptional levels of comfort.
‘She has appeared here for the first time and has been quite a head-turner. We have had a lot of positive feedback from other Owner’s and observers.’Espen Oeino
The design project for SOLANDGE was originally signed in 2007, before the economic crisis hit, meaning that a long wait time then ensued until work finally began and she was finally launched last year. Since then she has been recognised throughout the industry for her fantastic design and build quality, including a prestigious World Superyachts Awards nomination for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht of 2,000GT and above’.
She sleeps up to 12 guests in seven impressive staterooms and is available for luxury charters at a weekly base rate of $1,000,000 plus expenses. Contact your preferred charter broker for further details or take a look at other Espen Oeino designed superyachts available for charter.
View all Lurssen Yachts for Charter.
Photos (45) See gallery
More Yacht Information
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...