Named after a picturesque Norwegian district, NORDFJORD is unquestionably a motor yacht with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, both her length overall and shallow draft allow her to access the more remote bays located along the Eastern Seaboard in style.
Nicely flexible, charterers are able to visit a number of hand-selected destinations when making a southern passage from September 21st.
With a total of eight days to fill, guests can choose from the charms of Massachusetts, New York, and South Carolina, enjoying the American coast in a suitably inviting climate.
Perfectly primed for the North American coastline, NORDFJORD presents the perfect opportunity for a unique charter vacation
Extending a warm and inviting atmosphere, the interior of luxury yacht NORDFJORD provides a comfortable alternative to her various exterior spaces.
Specifically, with a range of warm woods flanking the communal spaces, charterers are able to easily unwind in the company of their party and enjoy a number of views from the large windows lining the port and starboard sides.
The guest spaces are just as well-furnished, with the master cabin featuring a vanity area and exceptional en suite facilities.
With a further two cabins providing accommodation for a total of six guests, NORDFJORD certainly provides an intimate private charter experience.
Moving outdoors, guests are sure to be just as impressed with the spaces dedicated for alfresco dining and lounging around the aft and foredeck.
With lowered bulwarks and ample seating fringing the deck, parties will certainly have no difficulty taking in the scenery of the various unique destinations the superyacht will be cruising along later this month.
More particularly, with so many possibilities on offer around America, the chance to explore its coast on board M/Y NORDFJORD is not to be passed up.
In order to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in New England.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...