Refit as recently as last year, Zoom Zoom Zoom is a wholly modern motor yacht which promises to treat guests to the very best in both comfort and entertainment.
Thanks to a freshly extended swim platform, charter guests are able to easily access the water to enjoy the outstanding collection of watersports equipment and tenders on offer.
When it comes to spending time on board, both the main salon and skylounge ensure that there is plenty of room to socialise in style, with bars and entertainment systems providing the best in modern luxuries.
Designed by the world-renowned Evan K Marshall, the interior of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom has been finished in a timelessly sophisticated style. Indeed, in both of the communal spaces there are a number of wood finishings and classically inspired furnishings to create a warmly inviting ambience.
Along with a BBQ and assortment of gym equipment, the exterior features an enormous beach club to satisfy the desires of everyone on board.
The accommodation is just as impressive as the communal spaces, with a split-level master cabin, 2 VIPs, a double, and a twin providing berths for up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Appropriately named, superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom allows charter guests to reach their destination with both speed and style
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.