Launched by Nobiskrug in 2006 and last refitted in 2014, Triple Seven will be on display at the forthcoming Monaco Yacht Show between September 25 - 28.
A popular charter platform, she has a range of modern amenities including a sundeck swimming pool, expansive gym facilities and an on-board movie theatre.
In Monaco, she will be joined by the 80m/262ft motor yacht ARTEFACT, a fellow Nobiskrug build launched in July.
The motor yacht boasts accommodation for 11 guests in five cabins, which includes a flexible cabin configuration which makes her primed for chartering with children.
She also plays host to a beach club with a steam room, bar and a swim platform which provides easy access to the sea and a locker of the latest water toys and accessories. Among her selection, guests can take advantage of Jet-Skis, an inflatable water park, scuba gear, canoes, windsurfers and state-of-the-art jetsurfs.
Triple Seven is a great option for those looking to entertain on a luxury yacht charter, as she is home to karaoke facilities and a night club set-up with lasers and smoke machines.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.