The nominations for the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show Superyacht Awards are in, with 18 superyachts in the running to be crowned the winner across four categories.
Taking place on the eve of the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), the 6th annual Superyacht Awards Ceremony shines the spotlight on the finest debuting superyachts attending the show.
The event is hosted as part of the Monaco Yacht Show's glitzy inaugural gala, which will be attended by hundreds of VIP guests at the Yacht Club de Monaco.
An expert panel of judges will be crowning the victors, drawing on their wealth of experience in the superyacht sector to honour the finest debuts in four categories.
These are; Finest New Superyacht, Best Interior Design, Best Exterior Design and the RINA Award for the most eco-friendly superyacht whose construction complies with specifications set out by Italian classification company RINA.
The other yachts in the running include:
- Columbus Yachts' 80m/262ft motor yacht DRAGON
- Oceanco's 90m/295ft superyacht DreAMBoat
- CRN's 79m/259ft motor yacht MIMTEE
- Bilgin Yachts' 48m/156ft motor yacht LILIUM
- Tankoa Yachts 50m/163ft luxury yacht 'Binta d'Or'
- Benetti's 63m/206ft motor yacht METIS
- Damen's 46m/149ft support vessel yacht 'Joy Rider'
- SilverYachts' 85m/278ft expedition yacht BOLD
- Amels' 67m/220ft motor yacht 'Aurora Borealis'
- Riva's 49m/164ft motor yacht RACE
- Sanlorenzo's 64m/209ft superyacht ATTILA
- Baglietto's 55m/180ft luxury yacht Severin's
YachtCharterFleet will be sure to publish a list of the winners when they are unveiled next week.