Characterised by her youthful and zen-like design, Ocean Paradise is no doubt amongst the most recognisable deliveries from Benetti.
Indeed, it’s not just the Asian inspired interior which is striking, but also the sharply defined exterior lines and hull shape which also bolster her already efficient performance.
Such boundless originality and quality has not gone unnoticed, and the yacht was promptly handed a trophy for ‘Best Interior Design’ at the World Yacht Trophies back in 2013 as well as being nominated for ‘Best Displacement Yacht between 500Gt and 1,299’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
Developed by Benetti’s resident interior designer, Mauro Izzo, the effects of the zen aesthetic can be instantly felt once the guests step on board.
From splashes of colour brightening up the crisp white furnishings, to the waterfall which tumbles lazily into the Jacuzzi, it’s not difficult to intuit how Ocean Paradise acquired such a name.
Besides an abundance of seating options found throughout the vast exterior deck space, there is also plenty of areas dedicated to alfresco dining, which is obviously the best way to eat when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Once suitably chilled out, charterers of all ages will be sure to enjoy the inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck- unquestionably the perfect way to plunge into crystal waters before trying out the other exciting toys found in the tender garage of motor yacht Ocean Paradise.
A distinctly cool superyacht, Ocean Paradise offers only the most fun and stylish of charter vacations
Heading inside following a day out on the water, guests are treated to a veritable sanctuary, with plenty of soft furnishings and subtle lighting making relaxing as effortless as it should be.
Preferring oversized sofas to a collection of chairs, the main salon of the motor yacht is ideal for sprawling out and enjoying the views available through the floor to ceiling windows.
A short distance away, the dining space is nicely informal, with an immaculate black dining table offset by bright white seats which allow the entire party to enjoy their meals whilst bathed in soft light.
The staterooms are consistent with the atmosphere surrounding them, and all six suites offer only the best night’s sleep amongst tranquil decor.
In order to gather more information regarding M/Y Ocean Paradise, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.