Characterised by her youthful and zen-like design, Ocean Paradise is no doubt amongst the most recognisable deliveries from Benetti.
Indeed, it’s not just the Asian inspired interior which is striking, but also the sharply defined exterior lines and hull shape which also bolster her already efficient performance.
Such boundless originality and quality has not gone unnoticed, and the yacht was promptly handed a trophy for ‘Best Interior Design’ at the World Yacht Trophies back in 2013 as well as being nominated for ‘Best Displacement Yacht between 500Gt and 1,299’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
Developed by Benetti’s resident interior designer, Mauro Izzo, the effects of the zen aesthetic can be instantly felt once the guests step on board.
From splashes of colour brightening up the crisp white furnishings, to the waterfall which tumbles lazily into the Jacuzzi, it’s not difficult to intuit how Ocean Paradise acquired such a name.
Besides an abundance of seating options found throughout the vast exterior deck space, there is also plenty of areas dedicated to alfresco dining, which is obviously the best way to eat when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Once suitably chilled out, charterers of all ages will be sure to enjoy the inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck- unquestionably the perfect way to plunge into crystal waters before trying out the other exciting toys found in the tender garage of motor yacht Ocean Paradise.
A distinctly cool superyacht, Ocean Paradise offers only the most fun and stylish of charter vacations
Heading inside following a day out on the water, guests are treated to a veritable sanctuary, with plenty of soft furnishings and subtle lighting making relaxing as effortless as it should be.
Preferring oversized sofas to a collection of chairs, the main salon of the motor yacht is ideal for sprawling out and enjoying the views available through the floor to ceiling windows.
A short distance away, the dining space is nicely informal, with an immaculate black dining table offset by bright white seats which allow the entire party to enjoy their meals whilst bathed in soft light.
The staterooms are consistent with the atmosphere surrounding them, and all six suites offer only the best night’s sleep amongst tranquil decor.
In order to gather more information regarding M/Y Ocean Paradise, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...