Delivered in 2002 and undergoing an extensive refit in 2012, Lady Lola has remained a fond favourite among modern charterers.
Such popularity is no doubt due to her attention to detail- she treats guests to retractable golf tees on the sundeck, an outdoor cinema complete with a fully stocked bar, and one of the most impressive beach clubs to be found anywhere.
Not only is she highly regarded among charter guests, she’s also an admired motor yacht among critics. Indeed, the year she was delivered she quickly adopted the prestigious moniker of ‘Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 38m’ at the Showboats Awards.
Following her refreshing refit, the main salon of motor yacht Lady Lola features a wealth of comfortable seating as well as an abundance of entertainment options.
Adorned with finely glossed and grained woods, this space offers a nice means of rounding of a balmy evening spent on the sundeck, and the sleek black grand piano in the corner is a nicely appropriate finishing touch.
A short distance away, the formal dining area can comfortably seat the entire party and allows charterers to dine in effortless opulence.
A masterclass in form and function, superyacht Lady Lola offers her guest the very best of the things which have come to define a luxury charter vacation
The exterior of Lady Lola is just as impressive as her interior, and excellently primed for the charter grounds of the Caribbean or Bahamas.
Her expansive sundeck, for example, is home to a number of formal and informal alfresco dining spaces as well as a sizable Jacuzzi and the necessary equipment for hosting open-air movie nights.
More adventurous charterers are also sure to enjoy the spoils of her tender garage which can be accessed from both the stern and starboard aft.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed staterooms, Lady Lola also comes with an attendant crew of 16.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Lola, or to enquire about her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...