Delivered in 2002 and undergoing an extensive refit in 2012, Lady Lola has remained a fond favourite among modern charterers.
Such popularity is no doubt due to her attention to detail- she treats guests to retractable golf tees on the sundeck, an outdoor cinema complete with a fully stocked bar, and one of the most impressive beach clubs to be found anywhere.
Not only is she highly regarded among charter guests, she’s also an admired motor yacht among critics. Indeed, the year she was delivered she quickly adopted the prestigious moniker of ‘Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 38m’ at the Showboats Awards.
Following her refreshing refit, the main salon of motor yacht Lady Lola features a wealth of comfortable seating as well as an abundance of entertainment options.
Adorned with finely glossed and grained woods, this space offers a nice means of rounding of a balmy evening spent on the sundeck, and the sleek black grand piano in the corner is a nicely appropriate finishing touch.
A short distance away, the formal dining area can comfortably seat the entire party and allows charterers to dine in effortless opulence.
A masterclass in form and function, superyacht Lady Lola offers her guest the very best of the things which have come to define a luxury charter vacation
The exterior of Lady Lola is just as impressive as her interior, and excellently primed for the charter grounds of the Caribbean or Bahamas.
Her expansive sundeck, for example, is home to a number of formal and informal alfresco dining spaces as well as a sizable Jacuzzi and the necessary equipment for hosting open-air movie nights.
More adventurous charterers are also sure to enjoy the spoils of her tender garage which can be accessed from both the stern and starboard aft.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed staterooms, Lady Lola also comes with an attendant crew of 16.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Lola, or to enquire about her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...