Part of the Christensen Custom Series, Lady Joy houses a warm and lavish interior styled by Carol Williamson & Associates within her dynamic and streamlined profile. Now visitors at this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will be able to check her out berthed in C Dock at the Palm Harbour Marina.
One of the top five boat shows in the country, Florida’s Palm Beach event will feature more than $1.2 billion worth of boats, marine accessories and superyachts, with Lady Joy expected to be among the finest in attendance alongside other options available for both sale and charter.
Those lucky enough to step aboard will be able to experience her expansive deck areas, which have been designed especially for entertainment. Up to 50 guests in total can, in fact, be hosted on board at event or corporate charters and there is a large alfresco dining area on the upper deck aft.
The sundeck, however, is perfect for both socialising and relaxation. Take in views of the wonderful cruising grounds while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, soaking up the sun on an oversized sunpad, sipping cocktails at the bar, enjoying a casual lunch or lounging in the conversation area opposite.
Step inside luxury yacht Lady Joy, meanwhile, to discover her interior. Put together by an all-female team, the rich wooden wall panels, soft cream carpets, exclusive works of art, large windows and bright furnishings create opulent, welcoming and light-filled spaces to continue your yacht charter.
In the main salon, four sofas face a coffee table for a sociable lounge setup, which adjoins a large, rectangular formal dining table. On the deck above, a skylounge offers a more laid-back space complete with a green paradise onyx stone bar at which to enjoy a drink while looking out to sea.
The accommodation comprises a full-beam master suite with a private office, two large walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite double bathroom. Below on the lower deck are a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep 14 guests.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator servicing all three decks, a secluded sunning spot on the Portuguese deck, and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, water-skis, paddleboards, Seabobs, kayaks, scuba diving equipment and surf boards.
Lady Joy houses a warm and lavish interior styled by Carol Williamson & Associates within her dynamic and streamlined profile
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.