Making the list of finalists for best refit at the Superyacht Awards 2016, the high performing 95m/312ft luxury yacht ‘Indian Empress’ is sure to offer stiff competition to those in her category.
Bringing together Elton John’s personal piano, artwork by Picasso, and a circular bar complete with miniature waterfalls, it really is no surprise that the interior refit carried out on ‘Indian Empress’ last year has won her a place on the prestigious shortlist.
With Mark Berryman Design overseeing the work which spanned all four decks of the yacht, the complete refurbishments and the more subtle modifications are truly something to behold.
Whilst her outdoor spaces have maintained splashes of the bright oriental reds to which she owes her name, inside is a completely different story.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the refit is the conversion of the lobby which was once adjacent to the VIP suite on the bridge deck. In its place, the team designed a private office which makes far greater use of the available space, providing a highly stylish area for any professional duties which need attending to.
The upper deck includes a beautifully light colour palette, an aesthetic choice which perfectly complements the wide range of vivid textures and fabrics on offer.
Replacing the dividing wall in the master suite with a retractable screen, guests using the room are provided with greater access to the large windows at a moment’s notice.
Conscious of the need for comfortable dining options, the team have also installed impressive new tables indoors and out. With a nicely informal circular table on the main deck and a large rectangular table stretching out on the sun deck, it’s clear that every occasion has been finely anticipated.
Updating her look whilst maintaining her character, Indian Empress is every inch an exceptional charter yacht
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 33, luxury charter yacht Indian Empress is well prepared for the summer charter season and is expected to be available in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed