Making the list of finalists for best refit at the Superyacht Awards 2016, the high performing 95m/312ft luxury yacht ‘Indian Empress’ is sure to offer stiff competition to those in her category.
Bringing together Elton John’s personal piano, artwork by Picasso, and a circular bar complete with miniature waterfalls, it really is no surprise that the interior refit carried out on ‘Indian Empress’ last year has won her a place on the prestigious shortlist.
With Mark Berryman Design overseeing the work which spanned all four decks of the yacht, the complete refurbishments and the more subtle modifications are truly something to behold.
Whilst her outdoor spaces have maintained splashes of the bright oriental reds to which she owes her name, inside is a completely different story.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the refit is the conversion of the lobby which was once adjacent to the VIP suite on the bridge deck. In its place, the team designed a private office which makes far greater use of the available space, providing a highly stylish area for any professional duties which need attending to.
The upper deck includes a beautifully light colour palette, an aesthetic choice which perfectly complements the wide range of vivid textures and fabrics on offer.
Replacing the dividing wall in the master suite with a retractable screen, guests using the room are provided with greater access to the large windows at a moment’s notice.
Conscious of the need for comfortable dining options, the team have also installed impressive new tables indoors and out. With a nicely informal circular table on the main deck and a large rectangular table stretching out on the sun deck, it’s clear that every occasion has been finely anticipated.
Updating her look whilst maintaining her character, Indian Empress is every inch an exceptional charter yacht
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 33, luxury charter yacht Indian Empress is well prepared for the summer charter season and is expected to be available in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...