Making the list of finalists for best refit at the Superyacht Awards 2016, the high performing 95m/312ft luxury yacht ‘Indian Empress’ is sure to offer stiff competition to those in her category.
Bringing together Elton John’s personal piano, artwork by Picasso, and a circular bar complete with miniature waterfalls, it really is no surprise that the interior refit carried out on ‘Indian Empress’ last year has won her a place on the prestigious shortlist.
With Mark Berryman Design overseeing the work which spanned all four decks of the yacht, the complete refurbishments and the more subtle modifications are truly something to behold.
Whilst her outdoor spaces have maintained splashes of the bright oriental reds to which she owes her name, inside is a completely different story.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the refit is the conversion of the lobby which was once adjacent to the VIP suite on the bridge deck. In its place, the team designed a private office which makes far greater use of the available space, providing a highly stylish area for any professional duties which need attending to.
The upper deck includes a beautifully light colour palette, an aesthetic choice which perfectly complements the wide range of vivid textures and fabrics on offer.
Replacing the dividing wall in the master suite with a retractable screen, guests using the room are provided with greater access to the large windows at a moment’s notice.
Conscious of the need for comfortable dining options, the team have also installed impressive new tables indoors and out. With a nicely informal circular table on the main deck and a large rectangular table stretching out on the sun deck, it’s clear that every occasion has been finely anticipated.
Updating her look whilst maintaining her character, Indian Empress is every inch an exceptional charter yacht
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 33, luxury charter yacht Indian Empress is well prepared for the summer charter season and is expected to be available in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...