The 95m/312ft superyacht KISMET has been causing quite a stir after turning up in London over the weekend and for the first time since her launch we are now able to see the beautiful silver Jaguar attached to her bow.
Positioned with one paw in the air and the other resting on an American football helmet, the majestic cat is a striking addition to the spectacular Espen Oeino designed motor yacht. According to the MailOnline, KISMET is widely reported to be an upgrade to Fulham FC owner Shahid Khan’s previous 223ft Lürssen superyacht also named KISMET and now known as GLOBAL. Khan also owns NFL team the Jacksonville Jaguars so this could explain the connection to the Jaguar that now graces the 2014-launched superyachts bowsprit.
Traditionally, bowsprits are seen on sailing yachts to which the stays of the foremast are fastened. Recently, bowsprits are increasingly seen on motor yachts, used to add extra LOA as well as create an extension of the design. The 90m/295 luxury charter yacht ‘Phoenix 2’, also built by Lürssen is another good example of this, featuring a stunning silver Phoenix on her bowsprit which appears to be about to take flight.
Superyacht KISMET is soon to embark on her first ever Caribbean yacht charter season with weekly rates starting from €1,200,000 per week plus expenses. Her luxurious Reymond Langton designed interior offers accommodation for 12 guests in six staterooms and an extensive selection of amenities can be found on board to include a dedicated health spa, helipad, gymnasium, cinema, swimming pool. Demand is sure to be high so contact your charter broker quickly for a chance to experience this incredible charter yacht for yourself.
See all luxury superyachts for charter in the Caribbean this winter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.