The spectacular 95m/312ft Lürssen superyacht KISMET has now been delivered to her Owner and was spotted in London over the weekend.
Following her launch in July and the successful completion of her sea trials in September, the eagerly awaited new addition to the global charter fleet KISMET has finally been delivered to her Owner. Over the weekend she was seen anchored in the River Thames, with her striking lines and sleek grey colouring cutting an impressive figure against some of London’s most famous landmarks.
Although she is yet to embark on her first charter season, motor yacht KIMSET has already become one of the most talked about new-build charter yachts of the year. She features an impressive combination of Espen Oeino and Reymond Langton interior styling to create the ultimate setting for luxury charter vacations. She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six staterooms with additional room for a crew of 20 to ensure total comfort and relaxation.
with her striking lines and sleek grey colouring cutting an impressive figure against some of London’s most famous landmarks
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.