Delivered from Delta Marine in 2009, KATYA was promptly shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards.
Capturing the attention of charterers as well as the critics, she has since developed a reputation for being a truly dynamic motor yacht.
Such high esteem is unsurprising when you consider how she entertains guests both inside and out.
Indeed, from the numerous alfresco dining spots on the sundeck, to a state of the art entertainment system in the main salon, KATYA could not be better suited to her summer charter grounds.
A study in functional elegance, superyacht KATYA offers her guests charter vacations which balance style with substance
Contrasting light and darks with effortless grace, the interior of superyacht KATYA treats charterers to unrivalled comfort in both the communal and private spaces.
Though clearly inspired by classic stylings, there are a number of modern flourishes found throughout the motor yacht which distinguish her from other vessels.
The formal dining, for instance, is enlivened by bright white panelling and a collection of spotlights overhead.
Similarly, the skylounge bar is accented by floral decorations and contemporary seating makes the environment completely inviting.
Comprised of a single master suite, three doubles, and single twin with two pullman berths, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
Watching the changing colours and rolling rural landscapes of New England, to give only a single example, is an activity which can be enjoyed from the Jacuzzi at the foredeck or the bar towards the aft.
In much the same way, for those keen to experience the Bahamas during its less frantic season, the alfresco dining options allow everyone on board to combine their dishes with tropical views.
For the adventurous members of the party, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life on offer.
Ultimately, when it comes to enjoying a summertime luxury yacht charter vacation, there are few superyachts more irresistible than KATYA.
To find out more regarding M/Y KATYA, or to make arrangement to take advantage of her summer weekly rate, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...