Delivered from Delta Marine in 2009, KATYA was promptly shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards.
Capturing the attention of charterers as well as the critics, she has since developed a reputation for being a truly dynamic motor yacht.
Such high esteem is unsurprising when you consider how she entertains guests both inside and out.
Indeed, from the numerous alfresco dining spots on the sundeck, to a state of the art entertainment system in the main salon, KATYA could not be better suited to her summer charter grounds.
A study in functional elegance, superyacht KATYA offers her guests charter vacations which balance style with substance
Contrasting light and darks with effortless grace, the interior of superyacht KATYA treats charterers to unrivalled comfort in both the communal and private spaces.
Though clearly inspired by classic stylings, there are a number of modern flourishes found throughout the motor yacht which distinguish her from other vessels.
The formal dining, for instance, is enlivened by bright white panelling and a collection of spotlights overhead.
Similarly, the skylounge bar is accented by floral decorations and contemporary seating makes the environment completely inviting.
Comprised of a single master suite, three doubles, and single twin with two pullman berths, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
Watching the changing colours and rolling rural landscapes of New England, to give only a single example, is an activity which can be enjoyed from the Jacuzzi at the foredeck or the bar towards the aft.
In much the same way, for those keen to experience the Bahamas during its less frantic season, the alfresco dining options allow everyone on board to combine their dishes with tropical views.
For the adventurous members of the party, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life on offer.
Ultimately, when it comes to enjoying a summertime luxury yacht charter vacation, there are few superyachts more irresistible than KATYA.
To find out more regarding M/Y KATYA, or to make arrangement to take advantage of her summer weekly rate, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...