Delivered from Delta Marine in 2009, KATYA was promptly shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards.
Capturing the attention of charterers as well as the critics, she has since developed a reputation for being a truly dynamic motor yacht.
Such high esteem is unsurprising when you consider how she entertains guests both inside and out.
Indeed, from the numerous alfresco dining spots on the sundeck, to a state of the art entertainment system in the main salon, KATYA could not be better suited to her summer charter grounds.
A study in functional elegance, superyacht KATYA offers her guests charter vacations which balance style with substance
Contrasting light and darks with effortless grace, the interior of superyacht KATYA treats charterers to unrivalled comfort in both the communal and private spaces.
Though clearly inspired by classic stylings, there are a number of modern flourishes found throughout the motor yacht which distinguish her from other vessels.
The formal dining, for instance, is enlivened by bright white panelling and a collection of spotlights overhead.
Similarly, the skylounge bar is accented by floral decorations and contemporary seating makes the environment completely inviting.
Comprised of a single master suite, three doubles, and single twin with two pullman berths, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
Watching the changing colours and rolling rural landscapes of New England, to give only a single example, is an activity which can be enjoyed from the Jacuzzi at the foredeck or the bar towards the aft.
In much the same way, for those keen to experience the Bahamas during its less frantic season, the alfresco dining options allow everyone on board to combine their dishes with tropical views.
For the adventurous members of the party, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life on offer.
Ultimately, when it comes to enjoying a summertime luxury yacht charter vacation, there are few superyachts more irresistible than KATYA.
To find out more regarding M/Y KATYA, or to make arrangement to take advantage of her summer weekly rate, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...