Delivered from Delta Marine in 2009, KATYA was promptly shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards.
Capturing the attention of charterers as well as the critics, she has since developed a reputation for being a truly dynamic motor yacht.
Such high esteem is unsurprising when you consider how she entertains guests both inside and out.
Indeed, from the numerous alfresco dining spots on the sundeck, to a state of the art entertainment system in the main salon, KATYA could not be better suited to her summer charter grounds.
A study in functional elegance, superyacht KATYA offers her guests charter vacations which balance style with substance
Contrasting light and darks with effortless grace, the interior of superyacht KATYA treats charterers to unrivalled comfort in both the communal and private spaces.
Though clearly inspired by classic stylings, there are a number of modern flourishes found throughout the motor yacht which distinguish her from other vessels.
The formal dining, for instance, is enlivened by bright white panelling and a collection of spotlights overhead.
Similarly, the skylounge bar is accented by floral decorations and contemporary seating makes the environment completely inviting.
Comprised of a single master suite, three doubles, and single twin with two pullman berths, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
Watching the changing colours and rolling rural landscapes of New England, to give only a single example, is an activity which can be enjoyed from the Jacuzzi at the foredeck or the bar towards the aft.
In much the same way, for those keen to experience the Bahamas during its less frantic season, the alfresco dining options allow everyone on board to combine their dishes with tropical views.
For the adventurous members of the party, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life on offer.
Ultimately, when it comes to enjoying a summertime luxury yacht charter vacation, there are few superyachts more irresistible than KATYA.
To find out more regarding M/Y KATYA, or to make arrangement to take advantage of her summer weekly rate, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed