After being officially christened at Amels' facilities in Vlissingen, GALENE is now en route to the Mediterranean.
The motor yacht forms part of the Dutch yard's Limited Editions 180 range, and sports exterior design by Tim Heywood and 'subtly art-deco' interiors by Laura Sessa.
There'll be plenty of opportunities for her guests to rest and recharge- but GALENE actually has a specially-selected crew that makes her perfect for thrill-seekers and fun-lovers.
Her name derives from an Ancient Greek term meaning serenity, tranquillity and calmness.
While there'll be plenty of opportunities for her guests to rest and recharge on board GALENE, the yacht actually has a specially-selected crew that makes her the perfect luxury charter yacht for thrill-seekers and fun-lovers.
Each crew member is passionate about watersports and trained to use a variety of water accessories and toys; so there'll never be a dull moment on a yachting vacation with GALENE. Guests can make full use of the yacht's Jet-Skis, Seabobs, paddleboards, Wakeboards and a watersurf, to name just a few.
Guests can spend their mornings soaking up the sunshine and their afternoons splashing in the tranquil waters of the Mediterranean.
The charter yacht is crowned by a spacious sundeck that offers shaded dining, a large jacuzzi, a sleek bar and a variety of lounging options. This space is perfect for relaxation, recreation and enjoying the views of the Mediterranean as they float past.
Guests can spend their mornings soaking up the sunshine, and the afternoons splashing in the tranquil waters of the Mediterranean.
The yacht offers accommodation for a total of 12 guests in five cabins, which share the same elegant, Art Deco themes as her social areas. A color palette of crisp cream and rich espresso contribute to the refined on-board ambience.
GALENE is available to book right now for a summer 2020 yachting vacation in the Mediterranean. She charters from €275,000 p/week (+ expenses) and will be spending her time in hotspots including Italy and Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed