The 33.56m motor yacht 'Christina G' has a gap to fill from July 31st to August 14th.
Comfortable and contemporary, 'Christina G' , is a Kingship Magellan 110 charter yacht and is perfect for active charter guests, carrying a tender, sea scooters, kayaks, water skis, snorkelling and diving equipment and fishing gear on board.
She offers accommodation for 10 charter guests in three double and two twin staterooms and is fitted with zero speed stabilisers to provide the smoothest luxury yacht charter.
Charter yacht 'Christina G' has a gap from July 31st to August 14th from Split to Montenegro. Her owner is extremely keen to secure a booking and is offering a 15% discount for 10 day charters and a 25% discount on a 14 day charters during this time. Her normal rate is €90,000 per week.
'Christina G' , is a Kingship Magellan 110 charter yacht and is perfect for active charter guests
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.