The magnificent 81m/265’7 superyacht AIR will now be available for charters in the Mediterranean for the upcoming summer season.
AIR was launched in 2011 by Feadship, becoming one the largest and most impressive superyachts available on the global charter fleet. Designed by the world renowned De Voogt Naval architects, she is instantly recognisable by her striking lines and matt black hull whilst her vast range of amenities ensures she offers everything a charter guest could need as well as making her a fantastic platform for corporate charters.
With design by the acclaimed Remier Tessier, her highly luxurious interior encompasses a sleek, modern style and features huge windows throughout that allow for ample natural light and spectacular views. She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in seven generous staterooms including a spectacular split-level master suite with views over the eight-metre main deck pool.
Outdoors, AIR’S huge deck spaces allow for a full selection of facilities, from an open-air cinema and health centre to a large private beach club. She is also helicopter compatible and a fully certified PADI dive centre, perfect for enjoying the many world-class dive sites in the Mediterranean, such as Greece, Croatia and Montenegro.
AIR can be chartered on a weekly basis at rates starting €700,000 per week plus expenses, contact your charter broker for further details about booking.
She is also helicopter compatible and a fully certified PADI dive centre, perfect for enjoying the many world-class dive sites in the Mediterranean, such as Greece, Croatia and Montenegro.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.