The 62m sailing superyacht Athos will be available to charter in Greenland this summer.
She has accommodation on board for 10 charter guests in three double and two twin staterooms.
Athos is one of the most stunning and pioneering sailing yachts to be launched in the last few years and is the result of the combined efforts between award-winning designer Andre Hoek, the famous Dutch yacht builder and the owner himself who was highly committed and personally oversaw a number of the engineering innovations being used during her build.
Athos will be available for charter in Greenland this summer and in the Caribbean this coming winter at €180,000 in high season and €160,000 in low season.
Athos is one of the most stunning and pioneering sailing yachts to be launched in the last few years
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.