Exceptional craftsmanship, a focus on indoor-outdoor living and a wealth of entertainment and leisure facilities make TITANIA one of the most popular yachts on the charter market. What’s more, she’s looking better than ever before after undergoing an interior refit earlier this year.
When she arrives in Thailand, she will be among the top charter options in the region. There could be no better way to explore the azure waters, jungle-topped islands and sun-kissed beaches for which the yachting hub of South East Asia is renowned than aboard this impressive Lurssen build.
Charterers are sure to flock to the upper deck aft, where an inviting Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar awaits. There is also an al fresco dining setup here large enough to host 14 guests at delicious dinners created by the two Michelin-trained chefs on board. A second al fresco dining option is also available on the bridge deck aft.
Another prime outdoor hangout is the alluring beach club complete with a sauna and bar. But, when the sun goes down, this water-side space can transform into a stylish nightclub.
Lovers of watersports will be thrilled by the on-board collection of superyacht toys. As well as jet skis, sailing dinghies, paddle boards and Sea-Doos, there is a water slide, trampoline and climbing frame – perfect for guests of all ages – and scuba diving gear for checking out the region’s marine-rich waters.
There could be no better way to explore the azure waters, jungle-topped islands and sun-kissed beaches of Thailand than aboard this impressive Lurssen build
Those prioritising health and well-being on their private yacht charter, however, will be made up with the brand new sundeck gym with top-of-the-range equipment and the dedicated spa room where the on-board hair and beauty therapists offer a range of indulgent treatments.
The new look interior aboard superyacht TITANIA is also sure to wow. Rich wooden wall panels, a blue colour palette and opulent details create a refined yet tranquil retreat. Highlights include the elegant main salon with a grand piano and a magnificent circular dining area on the bridge deck aft.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in seven cabins, including two master suites, a VIP cabin and four double cabins. Such a layout makes her ideal for groups of friends travelling together but she is also well-suited to hosting families.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.