Combining comfortable outdoor spaces, stylish interiors and an array of modern amenities, she is an ideal platform for exploring the region and promises all those on board who want to celebrate the winter break in dreamy surrounds an unforgettable charter experience.
The social hub of any yacht charter is sure to be the roomy aft cockpit. A sumptuous seating area tempts guests to put their feet up and catch up over a drink with loved ones while a dining table ensures the best setup for indulging in delicious festive feasts created by the talented on-board chef.
For daytime relaxation, the foredeck triumphs. Comfortable seating with optional shading adjoins an uncluttered forward expanse where teak loungers can be assembled. There is also a step-down spa pool and casual lounging and dining options are available on the bridge deck too.
A drop-down swim platform, meanwhile, ensures guests can get even closer to the gin-coloured waters of the region and access the exciting water toy collection. The likes of kayaks, water-skis, Seabobs, paddle boards and diving gear offer hours of on-the-water fun and exploration.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht FIDELIS where a wealth of materials, such as stained walnut, maple, parchment and leather, have been brought together for an elegant, welcoming and modern look.
A striking steel and wenge staircase leading to the lower deck divides the main salon in two. In the aft section, a lounge with a widescreen TV awaits, serving as an ideal place for downtime with the family as well as for livelier social occasions. Further forward, there is a circular table for formal dining.
The vessel is one of the rare sailing yachts with five double cabins. One of these is a full-beam master suite with an office area and two feature retractable pullman berths. This excellent accommodation configuration means she can sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Guests will relish retreating to one of these sophisticated cabins after a day of exploration in the capital of outdoor adventures, New Zealand. Cruise here for stunning waterfall-laden fjords, majestic mountains, rugged black sand beaches and cosmopolitan harbour-side cities.
Discerning travellers after a tropical island escape, however, will prefer the 300 island-strong archipelago of Fiji. This haven of sublime natural beauty boasts sun-drenched beaches galore, azure waters brimming with colourful marine life and volcanic landscapes enveloped in sheer seclusion.
Untouched and undeveloped Papua New Guinea, on the other hand, offers the chance to truly take a break from civilisation as we know. Ancient tribal cultures, historical sites and rare wildlife flourish on land while the iridescent coral reefs and fascinating sea creatures beg to be discovered along the pristine coastline.
A true embodiment of the Perini Navi spirit, FIDELIS has ventured across the world’s most far-flung oceans and has no plans to stop
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.