Combining comfortable outdoor spaces, stylish interiors and an array of modern amenities, she is an ideal platform for exploring the region and promises all those on board who want to celebrate the winter break in dreamy surrounds an unforgettable charter experience.
The social hub of any yacht charter is sure to be the roomy aft cockpit. A sumptuous seating area tempts guests to put their feet up and catch up over a drink with loved ones while a dining table ensures the best setup for indulging in delicious festive feasts created by the talented on-board chef.
For daytime relaxation, the foredeck triumphs. Comfortable seating with optional shading adjoins an uncluttered forward expanse where teak loungers can be assembled. There is also a step-down spa pool and casual lounging and dining options are available on the bridge deck too.
A drop-down swim platform, meanwhile, ensures guests can get even closer to the gin-coloured waters of the region and access the exciting water toy collection. The likes of kayaks, water-skis, Seabobs, paddle boards and diving gear offer hours of on-the-water fun and exploration.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht FIDELIS where a wealth of materials, such as stained walnut, maple, parchment and leather, have been brought together for an elegant, welcoming and modern look.
A striking steel and wenge staircase leading to the lower deck divides the main salon in two. In the aft section, a lounge with a widescreen TV awaits, serving as an ideal place for downtime with the family as well as for livelier social occasions. Further forward, there is a circular table for formal dining.
The vessel is one of the rare sailing yachts with five double cabins. One of these is a full-beam master suite with an office area and two feature retractable pullman berths. This excellent accommodation configuration means she can sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Guests will relish retreating to one of these sophisticated cabins after a day of exploration in the capital of outdoor adventures, New Zealand. Cruise here for stunning waterfall-laden fjords, majestic mountains, rugged black sand beaches and cosmopolitan harbour-side cities.
Discerning travellers after a tropical island escape, however, will prefer the 300 island-strong archipelago of Fiji. This haven of sublime natural beauty boasts sun-drenched beaches galore, azure waters brimming with colourful marine life and volcanic landscapes enveloped in sheer seclusion.
Untouched and undeveloped Papua New Guinea, on the other hand, offers the chance to truly take a break from civilisation as we know. Ancient tribal cultures, historical sites and rare wildlife flourish on land while the iridescent coral reefs and fascinating sea creatures beg to be discovered along the pristine coastline.
A true embodiment of the Perini Navi spirit, FIDELIS has ventured across the world’s most far-flung oceans and has no plans to stop
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed