Prioritising outdoor living, unrivalled family time and heavenly interiors, Cloud 9 is a charter yacht unlike any other and now discerning travellers can celebrate Christmas on board this winter.
Built by CRN in 2017, she has been one of the most exciting additions to the global charter fleet in recent years and her availability over the upcoming primetime period is not expected to last long.
A popular outdoor hangout on any yacht charter is the huge fold-down beach club. Here guests can be served refreshments from the espresso bar or enjoy a casual al fresco lunch with the ocean just inches away. The extensive water toy collection can be easily accessed too for hours of on-the-water fun.
Stairs lead up to the aft deck, which centres on an inviting 10,000-litre spa pool. Take a dip before drying off on the sumptuous sun pads and catching up with family in a luxe seating area. Or, head to the sundeck to soak up the spectacular Caribbean scenery while basking in the sun and sipping cocktails at the bar.
The entire charter party can then catch up over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft. A circular dining table can be protected from the wind by sliding glass panels to ensure the very best setup for hosting a delicious celebratory Christmas meal with all your loved ones.
Motor yacht Cloud 9 continues to wow throughout her Winch Design interior. Sand tones, vibrant blues and a plethora of shells, corals and agates have been used across the guest living areas to create a luxurious beach house feel, with child-friendly curves and a seemingly endless list of finishes.
Deep sofas in the bright and airy main salon tempt guests to lay back and relax while watching a movie, while the formal dining setup is found on the deck above. Other features include a hair salon and massage room with a drop-down balcony, a spacious gym and an outdoor cinema.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of eight staterooms, including a magnificent master suite with forward views over a private terrace and helipad, a VIP suite on the upper deck and six guest cabins on the main deck. Twelve guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
A popular outdoor hangout on any yacht charter aboard superyacht Cloud 9 is the huge fold-down beach club
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.