Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the expansive sundeck. Guests can take a dip in the eight-person Jacuzzi, lounge on the oversized sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar, feast on grilled snacks from the barbecue and get-together with loved ones in a laidback seating area.
Then, up to 20 guests can catch up over a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft, while more intimate dining experiences can be enjoyed on the Portuguese bridge.
Equipped with a bar and U-shaped seating arrangement, the main deck aft also serves a variety of occasions. Greet your guests aboard, host a casual lunch or watch the big game on the 40-inch TV.
This is all while soaking up gorgeous views of the idyllic island chain with its sun-drenched sands, glittering turquoise waters and luscious landscapes.
Opportunities for unwinding and entertaining continue into the elegant interior aboard luxury yacht Lady Joy. Rich wooden panels combine with neutral-coloured furnishings and light floods in through huge windows, creating a timeless and inviting atmosphere for all to indulge.
In the main salon, sumptuous sofas envelope a custom-made marble coffee table and an oblong table presents the perfect option for a glittering dinner party. In the skylounge above, meanwhile, there is an onyx-topped bar, a Yamaha Clavinova piano and a welcoming lounge area.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated aboard the motor yacht in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a private office, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include an elevator, a renowned art collection and an impressive line-up of water toys which provide hours of fun on the Caribbean waters. Pick from WaveRunners, Seabobs, a Flyboard, paddleboards, a water trampoline and kayaks.
Ample areas for both relaxation and socializing, an award-winning interior and quality Christensen craftsmanship make Lady Joy an exceptional charter choice
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.