It has been revealed by a professional body of charter brokers that 80% of the fleet will be open for vacations in the Caribbean this winter.
In yet more positive news for the Caribbean, a number of beloved destinations around its waters have been declared operational for the forthcoming charter season.
With many of the leading restaurants and bars reopening in the wake of hurricane Irma, visitors will be able to experience the very best of the region without any disruption.
What’s more, with a number of marinas open throughout St Martin, St Thomas, and the Virgin Islands, charter guests will have access to all of the fantastic berthing options and amenities they have become accustomed to.
A great many dive spots are also back in action, with the majority of the colourful coral reefs remaining undamaged despite the hurricanes which recently swept across the islands.
In a similar vein, the enchanting landscapes found throughout the Caribbean are still very much available for guests to soak up and enjoy throughout the duration of their visit.
Keen to keep up much-loved traditions, the Foxy’s bar in the British Virgin Islands has confirmed that it will host its regular New Year’s celebrations, with other popular hotspots expected to do the same.
The islands and their surrounding waters still shimmer with exquisite natural beauty
The news that the Caribbean will be welcoming many charter yachts comes less than a week after it was declared that the St Barths Bucket 2018 will go ahead.
Ultimately, the region appears to be recovering well after recent weather conditions, and visitors are being warmly welcomed to the shores.
As further information becomes available regarding the Caribbean, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In order to find out more regarding the best cruising grounds to visit in the Caribbean this winter, feel free to speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...