It has been revealed by a professional body of charter brokers that 80% of the fleet will be open for vacations in the Caribbean this winter.
In yet more positive news for the Caribbean, a number of beloved destinations around its waters have been declared operational for the forthcoming charter season.
With many of the leading restaurants and bars reopening in the wake of hurricane Irma, visitors will be able to experience the very best of the region without any disruption.
What’s more, with a number of marinas open throughout St Martin, St Thomas, and the Virgin Islands, charter guests will have access to all of the fantastic berthing options and amenities they have become accustomed to.
A great many dive spots are also back in action, with the majority of the colourful coral reefs remaining undamaged despite the hurricanes which recently swept across the islands.
In a similar vein, the enchanting landscapes found throughout the Caribbean are still very much available for guests to soak up and enjoy throughout the duration of their visit.
Keen to keep up much-loved traditions, the Foxy’s bar in the British Virgin Islands has confirmed that it will host its regular New Year’s celebrations, with other popular hotspots expected to do the same.
The islands and their surrounding waters still shimmer with exquisite natural beauty
The news that the Caribbean will be welcoming many charter yachts comes less than a week after it was declared that the St Barths Bucket 2018 will go ahead.
Ultimately, the region appears to be recovering well after recent weather conditions, and visitors are being warmly welcomed to the shores.
As further information becomes available regarding the Caribbean, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In order to find out more regarding the best cruising grounds to visit in the Caribbean this winter, feel free to speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...