The renowned 70m/226ft luxury charter yacht SHERAKHAN is fully-equipped for fun in the Caribbean waters this winter with her brand new custom waterslide.
The 2005 Vuyk-built motor yacht SHEREKHAN is well-known on the charter market for her exceptional offering of superyacht facilities and she has now added an exciting new addition to her line-up. She will be heading out to the Caribbean for Christmas and along with her new inflatable custom waterslide will provide hours of fun on the water for the whole family.
SHEREKHAN’s imposing size and interior volume allows for the ultimate in luxury chartering amongst vast living areas and impeccable styling. She has been designed to accommodate health and active living at sea and guests are welcomed aboard to experience offerings such as the ‘Spa de la Sirène’ – a stunning spa area featuring a Finnish sauna, cold water tub and a hot water Jacuzzi a separate massage room. This is all complimented by a professional beauty therapist providing a range of treatments, while an onboard Yoga instructor, doctor and hairdresser can also be arranged during charters.
guests are welcomed aboard to experience offerings such as the ‘Spa de la Sirène’
Despite her voluminous exterior and interior living areas, SHERAKHAN’s intelligent layout ensures the feeling on board remains intimate and comfortable. Her interior styling epitomises modern luxury with the finest fittings and furnishings combined with the Owner’s stunning personal art collection. Her atrium main salon and formal dining is of particular note, providing a number of sumptuous seating areas and a spectacular open dining table. Additionally, each of her 13 staterooms are very generous, comprising of a master suite, VIP, four doubles, and six twin cabins, all of which named after famous authors.
To complete the ultimate Caribbean yacht charter vacation experience, her armada of watertoys features everything from an Antaris gentlemen’s tender and two Joker Clubman inflatable tenders to jet-skis, kayaks, Wave Runners and of course a waterslide. She is available at a weekly base charter rate of €385,000, contact your preferred charter broker for further details.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.