Delivered from the world-leading Perini Navi shipyard in 2006 before being fully refit in 2015, the Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most captivating superyachts on the water.
Characterised by her spectacular DynaRig mast and the majestic bird emblazoned on her central sail, the yacht has earned her impressive reputation for fusing performance and luxury in an especially sophisticated style.
Take a look at the all new footage below.
Perfectly illustrating the giant dimensions of the yacht, the footage shows the Maltese Falcon as she sits in the harbour dwarfing a series of motor yachts.
Whilst the camera doesn’t venture on board, the Ken Freivokh designed interior is truly one of a kind, with a number of glossy finishes and bright furnishings creating a calming atmosphere.
Likewise, it is only once the sails are attached that it’s possible to appreciate the exterior cinema which projects the latest blockbusters onto the main sail- the perfect feature for rounding off a day on the water.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests at a time, the Maltese Falcon includes a single master cabin, a VIP suite, and 4 double cabins. Each fitted with state of the art entertainment systems, guests can be assured of outstanding comfort and luxury when returning to their respective berth for the night.
As a wholly prestigious and groundbreaking sailing yacht, a charter vacation on board the Maltese Falcon is all but unrivalled
In order to find out more regarding S/Y Maltese Falcon, and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are open for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...