Delivered from the world-leading Perini Navi shipyard in 2006 before being fully refit in 2015, the Maltese Falcon has remained one of the most captivating superyachts on the water.
Characterised by her spectacular DynaRig mast and the majestic bird emblazoned on her central sail, the yacht has earned her impressive reputation for fusing performance and luxury in an especially sophisticated style.
Take a look at the all new footage below.
Perfectly illustrating the giant dimensions of the yacht, the footage shows the Maltese Falcon as she sits in the harbour dwarfing a series of motor yachts.
Whilst the camera doesn’t venture on board, the Ken Freivokh designed interior is truly one of a kind, with a number of glossy finishes and bright furnishings creating a calming atmosphere.
Likewise, it is only once the sails are attached that it’s possible to appreciate the exterior cinema which projects the latest blockbusters onto the main sail- the perfect feature for rounding off a day on the water.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests at a time, the Maltese Falcon includes a single master cabin, a VIP suite, and 4 double cabins. Each fitted with state of the art entertainment systems, guests can be assured of outstanding comfort and luxury when returning to their respective berth for the night.
As a wholly prestigious and groundbreaking sailing yacht, a charter vacation on board the Maltese Falcon is all but unrivalled
In order to find out more regarding S/Y Maltese Falcon, and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are open for charter in the Caribbean.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.