Hitting the water this summer and making her debut at the Monaco Yacht Show, SOLO will be an extremely exciting addition to the charter market. Combining alluring outdoor areas, a contemporary and incredibly luxurious interior, and a wealth of modern amenities, she is expected to be a highly popular charter choice.
The new build from Tankoa Yachts is sure to turn heads wherever she cruises, even in the hottest destinations throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas. This is thanks to her striking exterior styling from Francesco Paszkowski and contrasting coloured hull and superstructure.
Those lucky enough to secure a private yacht charter on board, however, will be able to take in their cruising grounds from a line-up of chic deck areas. Pick from the sundeck, primed with 360-degree views, sunpads and sofas, or the aft deck where an inviting pool awaits your arrival.
Another top daytime hangout is the oversized beach club complete with a bar, salon and hamman. Charterers can unwind here close to the ocean or access the treasure chest of water toys for hours of fun and entertainment on the sparkling waters of the region.
Equipped for every occasion, there is even a touch-and-go helipad on board which, by night, transforms into a private dance floor, perfect for hosting events and corporate charters.
Combining alluring outdoor areas, an incredibly luxurious interior, and a wealth of amenities SOLO is expected to be a highly popular charter choice
The exterior areas aboard luxury yacht SOLO effortlessly blend into the Margherita Casprini-designed interior. Here, plush furnishings, luxe materials and striped woods create a refined and sophisticated look, which is at once modern and timeless and suitable for both socialising and relaxation.
An expansive main salon features a sumptuous seating area and dining table looked over by a huge fish tank set into the bulwark. The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel, with a huge TV screen, further seating and a baby grand piano.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six stunning staterooms, including a master suite with 180-degree views, a private studio and forward terrace, a large VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht sleeps 12 guests.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.