Hitting the water in early August, SOLO was one of the most highly anticipated new builds of the summer, and before welcoming her first ever charter guests aboard, she will be making an appearance at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show held for four days from 26 September.
Attendees at the yachting event will be keen to see how she compares to her predecessor: the popular 69m/277ft charter yacht SUERTE launched by Tankoa Yachts in 2015. But, charterers this winter can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities and alluring living areas first hand.
The relaxation continues on the deck below, where a large Jacuzzi invites guests to unwind, while an infinity pool takes centre stage on the aft deck. Heading up the health and wellbeing offer, however, is the oversized beach club complete with a sauna, hamman, gym and massage room.
A bar and lounge here also make it possible to chill out by the water’s edge and, as the sun sets, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft.
Charterers who love to host parties will be thrilled with the touch-and-go helipad which transforms into a dance floor, while an extensive water toy collection provides hours of on-the-water fun.
All these outdoor areas flow harmoniously into the Margherita Casprini-designed interior of luxury yacht SOLO, offering even more places for guests to socialise and relax on a private yacht charter.
Sure to be a popular daytime hangout is the sundeck, where guests can take in stunning 360-degree views of the Caribbean
In the main salon, a plush lounge tempts guests to sink into the deep sofas before dinner is served in the formal dining setup forward, looked over by a feature fish tank. After dinner entertainment, however, is best suited to the skylounge with its baby grand piano, sleek bar and club-like feel.
However charterers spend their day aboard the motor yacht, they will be able to retreat into one of six contemporary staterooms, comprised of a master suite with its own private terrace, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.