A totally revolutionary expedition yacht, Planet Nine will allow those on board to easily discover all of the world’s waters whilst at the same time enjoying the finest comforts and exciting extras.
Indeed, when not off exploring in style via an optional MD 902 explorer helicopter or on board one of the three bespoke tenders, a spacious observation lounge and state of the art cinema are on hand to guests to make use of.
As an Ice Class superyacht, it should come as no surprise that Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile. Enhanced by a midnight navy hull, her angular superstructure is sure to become iconic in no time at all.
Owing such good looks to British stylist Tim Heywood, the exterior features a large sundeck Jacuzzi for when she’s cruising in hotter climates and a range of sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
She also boasts a broad swim platform which allows guests to easily access the water and the phenomenal collection of water toys she has at her disposal.
A modern and capable explorer yacht, Planet Nine is sure to make a fantastic addition to the charter fleet
Complementing the ruggedly handsome and naval exterior lines styled by Tim Heywood, the interior of superyacht Planet Nine has been designed by Milnaric in collaboration with Henry & Zervudachi.
Including a dedicated steam room and sauna, as well as a large beach club and spacious main salon, these designers have ensured that the contemporary elegance on board the yacht extends to the private spaces.
Indeed, the 3000sq ft owner’s deck is something of a sanctuary for the principal charter guest, with a lounge, study, and terrace for them to make use of whilst on vacation. The VIP suite which occupies much of the bridge deck is just as impressive, with the option to convert its lounge into a dixth cabin whenever necessary.
In order to discover more about this spectacular superyacht, and to find out how you can charter her, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.