A totally revolutionary expedition yacht, Planet Nine will allow those on board to easily discover all of the world’s waters whilst at the same time enjoying the finest comforts and exciting extras.
Indeed, when not off exploring in style via an optional MD 902 explorer helicopter or on board one of the three bespoke tenders, a spacious observation lounge and state of the art cinema are on hand to guests to make use of.
As an Ice Class superyacht, it should come as no surprise that Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile. Enhanced by a midnight navy hull, her angular superstructure is sure to become iconic in no time at all.
Owing such good looks to British stylist Tim Heywood, the exterior features a large sundeck Jacuzzi for when she’s cruising in hotter climates and a range of sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
She also boasts a broad swim platform which allows guests to easily access the water and the phenomenal collection of water toys she has at her disposal.
A modern and capable explorer yacht, Planet Nine is sure to make a fantastic addition to the charter fleet
Complementing the ruggedly handsome and naval exterior lines styled by Tim Heywood, the interior of superyacht Planet Nine has been designed by Milnaric in collaboration with Henry & Zervudachi.
Including a dedicated steam room and sauna, as well as a large beach club and spacious main salon, these designers have ensured that the contemporary elegance on board the yacht extends to the private spaces.
Indeed, the 3000sq ft owner’s deck is something of a sanctuary for the principal charter guest, with a lounge, study, and terrace for them to make use of whilst on vacation. The VIP suite which occupies much of the bridge deck is just as impressive, with the option to convert its lounge into a dixth cabin whenever necessary.
In order to discover more about this spectacular superyacht, and to find out how you can charter her, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed