Delivered in May, she has so far spent her time in the dramatic cruising grounds of Norway, treating charter guests to unforgettable views of the iconic fjords.
Having made her way to France for the summer, she has now been confirmed for the world’s most prestigious yacht show, an event she is sure to be right at home in.
Indeed, her sophisticated Tim Heywood-styled exterior and unique ‘castle tan’ hull are sure to form the centre of many conversations.
With a stylish interior designed by the award-winning Laura Sessa, superyacht LILI offers an incredible comfort throughout both her communal and guest spaces. Specifically, her main salon and 6 cabins are comprised of beautiful textures and are accented with grey and silver tones.
No doubt one of the standout aspects of the interior is the large sofa facing the television screen in the main salon- the extended furnishing is just the spot for everyone to gather together on for a memorable movie night.
Besides such attractive social environments, the superyacht also boasts a state of the art steam room, shower, and dive room. Allowing everyone to unwind in tranquility, these facilities are sure to be a hit amongst everyone on board.
Sure to amaze the crowds in Monaco this September, superyacht LILI will undoubtedly be one of the leading ladies of this year’s show
With a sundeck lengthened by 3 metres, guests are able to get even more from their cruising grounds when experiencing them with luxury yacht LILI. Populated with large sun loungers and sunpads, this section is sure to be the preferred area throughout the day.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a four-metre-long swimming pool with counter-current jets is sure to please all charter guests, and the outdoor cinema set-up provides the ideal environment for a movie night beneath the stars.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, M/Y LILI is expected to be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Mediterranean for the remainder of summer, and also for getaways in the Indian Ocean over winter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.