Delivered in May, she has so far spent her time in the dramatic cruising grounds of Norway, treating charter guests to unforgettable views of the iconic fjords.
Having made her way to France for the summer, she has now been confirmed for the world’s most prestigious yacht show, an event she is sure to be right at home in.
Indeed, her sophisticated Tim Heywood-styled exterior and unique ‘castle tan’ hull are sure to form the centre of many conversations.
With a stylish interior designed by the award-winning Laura Sessa, superyacht LILI offers an incredible comfort throughout both her communal and guest spaces. Specifically, her main salon and 6 cabins are comprised of beautiful textures and are accented with grey and silver tones.
No doubt one of the standout aspects of the interior is the large sofa facing the television screen in the main salon- the extended furnishing is just the spot for everyone to gather together on for a memorable movie night.
Besides such attractive social environments, the superyacht also boasts a state of the art steam room, shower, and dive room. Allowing everyone to unwind in tranquility, these facilities are sure to be a hit amongst everyone on board.
Sure to amaze the crowds in Monaco this September, superyacht LILI will undoubtedly be one of the leading ladies of this year’s show
With a sundeck lengthened by 3 metres, guests are able to get even more from their cruising grounds when experiencing them with luxury yacht LILI. Populated with large sun loungers and sunpads, this section is sure to be the preferred area throughout the day.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a four-metre-long swimming pool with counter-current jets is sure to please all charter guests, and the outdoor cinema set-up provides the ideal environment for a movie night beneath the stars.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, M/Y LILI is expected to be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Mediterranean for the remainder of summer, and also for getaways in the Indian Ocean over winter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...