Delivered in May, she has so far spent her time in the dramatic cruising grounds of Norway, treating charter guests to unforgettable views of the iconic fjords.
Having made her way to France for the summer, she has now been confirmed for the world’s most prestigious yacht show, an event she is sure to be right at home in.
Indeed, her sophisticated Tim Heywood-styled exterior and unique ‘castle tan’ hull are sure to form the centre of many conversations.
With a stylish interior designed by the award-winning Laura Sessa, superyacht LILI offers an incredible comfort throughout both her communal and guest spaces. Specifically, her main salon and 6 cabins are comprised of beautiful textures and are accented with grey and silver tones.
No doubt one of the standout aspects of the interior is the large sofa facing the television screen in the main salon- the extended furnishing is just the spot for everyone to gather together on for a memorable movie night.
Besides such attractive social environments, the superyacht also boasts a state of the art steam room, shower, and dive room. Allowing everyone to unwind in tranquility, these facilities are sure to be a hit amongst everyone on board.
Sure to amaze the crowds in Monaco this September, superyacht LILI will undoubtedly be one of the leading ladies of this year’s show
With a sundeck lengthened by 3 metres, guests are able to get even more from their cruising grounds when experiencing them with luxury yacht LILI. Populated with large sun loungers and sunpads, this section is sure to be the preferred area throughout the day.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a four-metre-long swimming pool with counter-current jets is sure to please all charter guests, and the outdoor cinema set-up provides the ideal environment for a movie night beneath the stars.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, M/Y LILI is expected to be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Mediterranean for the remainder of summer, and also for getaways in the Indian Ocean over winter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed