Part of Sanlorenzo’s SL106 range, DINAIA sports the elegance, innovation and well-balanced ratios for which the series is renowned. These features also ensure she can offer the ultimate in at-sea living and she is guaranteed to be a very popular option among the Greek charter fleet.
Indeed, capable of reaching top speeds of 30 knots, she is the ideal platform on which to undertake an island-hopping adventure. Power across the azure waters of the region and reach hotspots such as Mykonos and Santorini with even more time to soak up the gorgeous scenery and feel-good vibes.
Sure to be a prime outdoor hangout on any yacht charter is the sundeck. A large table under the radar arch offers a shaded setup for enjoying a delicious al fresco dinner cooked by the talented on-board chef while in the aft section the focus is on rest, respite and relaxation.
A sumptuous sofa and large day beds tempt guests to unwind and bask in the sunshine. Although a retractable Bimini provides shade if required and a bar ensures everyone is kept refreshed.
Another entertainment area is located on the aft deck. A luxe outdoor lounge is the perfect place to catch up with friends and family, whether for breakfast, morning coffee or sundowners.
The exciting superyacht toy collection, meanwhile, provides hours of fun on the water. Guests can head to the extendable swim platform and take to the water on jet-skis, kayaks, paddleboards and towable toys. Fishing and snorkelling equipment is also available.
Continuing to impress is the interior of luxury yacht DINAIA. Merging seamlessly with the aft deck, the light, airy and modern main salon boasts light grey wooden wall panels, natural fabrics and an expanse of glazing. A long sofa provides a place to recline and there is a dining option further forward.
Able to reach top speeds of 30 knots, DINAIA is the ideal platform on which to undertake an island-hopping adventure in Greece
One of the highlights is a drop-down balcony to port, which not only provides a secluded snug in which to retreat with a loved one to watch the sunset but it also opens up the main salon further, allowing even more natural light to flood inside and for those on board to take in even better views.
The styling continues into the five sophisticated cabins which are comprised of a master suite on the main deck, and three guest cabins on the lower deck. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed