Part of the Terrazza series, SERENITY features the line’s distinctive side balconies, as well as bespoke exterior and interior styling from renowned London-based designer Evan K Marshall. Designed with both charter and private use in mind, she is a fine addition to the global charter fleet.
Now you can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities, luxe entertainment spaces and innovative design features, while island-hopping in the Bahamas or cruising Caribbean hotspots such as St Barts and Saint Martin.
Among her highlights are fixed side balconies in the main salon, master suite and skylounge, which offer charterers a secluded place to soak up the beautiful surrounds and, alongside an expanse of floor-to-ceiling windows, flood the interiors with natural light.
The sundeck, however, is sure to become the daytime hub. Unwind in the six-person Jacuzzi, catch some rays in the sunning areas, sip cocktails at the bar or grab a freshly grilled snack from the barbecue. There is also a back-lit wading pool with skylights aft, which illuminates the 12-seater alfresco dining area on the deck below.
Meanwhile, the interior of charter yacht SERENITY combines dark walnut soles, African maple cabinetry and lacewood accents with high quality stonework and sumptuous fabrics for a warm, welcoming and luxurious look, perfect for both relaxation and getting together with loved ones on your yacht charter.
In the main salon, backlit onyx frames the huge windows, a glass table offers a formal dining setup forward and a widescreen TV drops down from the ceiling to face an L-shaped sofa. Opposite this is an iron staircase, which spirals up to a skylounge with an intimate seating area, fireplace and games table.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six rooms, including a full-beam master suite with a private study and jade-coloured onyx en suite on the main deck, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and four double cabins on the lower deck, two of which can be converted into a second VIP suite if preferred.
Another memorable feature is her elevator, which provides access to all decks including the sundeck. Plus, she has a stone waterfall encased in glass in the main entryway and a large collection of water toys, allowing guests multiple ways in which to get out on the water.
You can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities, luxe entertainment spaces and innovative design features
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.