Hugely voluminous, the various interior communal and private spaces are each defined by a refreshing use of colour and an abundance of comfortable furnishings.
Boasting a highly modern and amenity-laden beach club, as well as a full sized bar and spacious main salon, it’s clear that the vessel takes its cues from the latest in motor yacht design whilst retaining the characteristic experience of a sailing yacht.
Fusing the pedigree of two leading Dutch shipyards, AQUIJO guarantees an entirely memorable luxury charter experience
Perhaps the crowning achievement of sailing yacht AQUIJO is the beach club situated on the main deck aft.
Not seen on any other sailing yacht, this dedicated area includes a spa, sauna, and steam room to provide a generous focus on wellness.
What’s more, the skylight allows for natural light to travel down from the sundeck to keep things bright and airy in this space, and helps make it a feature rivalled only by the largest of motor yachts.
Other interior highlights of AQUIJO include an impressively symmetrical main salon, a casual dining room, and an array of vibrantly decorated staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to be equally impressed with the features on offer.
Indeed, from a spacious sundeck to an outdoor bar and even a broad swim platform, it couldn’t be easier to take in the views and enjoy a warm climate on board AQUIJO.
Likewise, the uncluttered walkaround layout provides plenty of room in which to enjoy the unique experience of being underway on such a high performing sailing yacht.
Though it’s difficult to step off of AQUIJO, her impressive collection of diving and scuba gear make some underwater exploration all but necessary whilst at anchor.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed