Hugely voluminous, the various interior communal and private spaces are each defined by a refreshing use of colour and an abundance of comfortable furnishings.
Boasting a highly modern and amenity-laden beach club, as well as a full sized bar and spacious main salon, it’s clear that the vessel takes its cues from the latest in motor yacht design whilst retaining the characteristic experience of a sailing yacht.
Fusing the pedigree of two leading Dutch shipyards, AQUIJO guarantees an entirely memorable luxury charter experience
Perhaps the crowning achievement of sailing yacht AQUIJO is the beach club situated on the main deck aft.
Not seen on any other sailing yacht, this dedicated area includes a spa, sauna, and steam room to provide a generous focus on wellness.
What’s more, the skylight allows for natural light to travel down from the sundeck to keep things bright and airy in this space, and helps make it a feature rivalled only by the largest of motor yachts.
Other interior highlights of AQUIJO include an impressively symmetrical main salon, a casual dining room, and an array of vibrantly decorated staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to be equally impressed with the features on offer.
Indeed, from a spacious sundeck to an outdoor bar and even a broad swim platform, it couldn’t be easier to take in the views and enjoy a warm climate on board AQUIJO.
Likewise, the uncluttered walkaround layout provides plenty of room in which to enjoy the unique experience of being underway on such a high performing sailing yacht.
Though it’s difficult to step off of AQUIJO, her impressive collection of diving and scuba gear make some underwater exploration all but necessary whilst at anchor.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...