Hugely voluminous, the various interior communal and private spaces are each defined by a refreshing use of colour and an abundance of comfortable furnishings.
Boasting a highly modern and amenity-laden beach club, as well as a full sized bar and spacious main salon, it’s clear that the vessel takes its cues from the latest in motor yacht design whilst retaining the characteristic experience of a sailing yacht.
Fusing the pedigree of two leading Dutch shipyards, AQUIJO guarantees an entirely memorable luxury charter experience
Perhaps the crowning achievement of sailing yacht AQUIJO is the beach club situated on the main deck aft.
Not seen on any other sailing yacht, this dedicated area includes a spa, sauna, and steam room to provide a generous focus on wellness.
What’s more, the skylight allows for natural light to travel down from the sundeck to keep things bright and airy in this space, and helps make it a feature rivalled only by the largest of motor yachts.
Other interior highlights of AQUIJO include an impressively symmetrical main salon, a casual dining room, and an array of vibrantly decorated staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to be equally impressed with the features on offer.
Indeed, from a spacious sundeck to an outdoor bar and even a broad swim platform, it couldn’t be easier to take in the views and enjoy a warm climate on board AQUIJO.
Likewise, the uncluttered walkaround layout provides plenty of room in which to enjoy the unique experience of being underway on such a high performing sailing yacht.
Though it’s difficult to step off of AQUIJO, her impressive collection of diving and scuba gear make some underwater exploration all but necessary whilst at anchor.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...