Hugely voluminous, the various interior communal and private spaces are each defined by a refreshing use of colour and an abundance of comfortable furnishings.
Boasting a highly modern and amenity-laden beach club, as well as a full sized bar and spacious main salon, it’s clear that the vessel takes its cues from the latest in motor yacht design whilst retaining the characteristic experience of a sailing yacht.
Fusing the pedigree of two leading Dutch shipyards, AQUIJO guarantees an entirely memorable luxury charter experience
Perhaps the crowning achievement of sailing yacht AQUIJO is the beach club situated on the main deck aft.
Not seen on any other sailing yacht, this dedicated area includes a spa, sauna, and steam room to provide a generous focus on wellness.
What’s more, the skylight allows for natural light to travel down from the sundeck to keep things bright and airy in this space, and helps make it a feature rivalled only by the largest of motor yachts.
Other interior highlights of AQUIJO include an impressively symmetrical main salon, a casual dining room, and an array of vibrantly decorated staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to be equally impressed with the features on offer.
Indeed, from a spacious sundeck to an outdoor bar and even a broad swim platform, it couldn’t be easier to take in the views and enjoy a warm climate on board AQUIJO.
Likewise, the uncluttered walkaround layout provides plenty of room in which to enjoy the unique experience of being underway on such a high performing sailing yacht.
Though it’s difficult to step off of AQUIJO, her impressive collection of diving and scuba gear make some underwater exploration all but necessary whilst at anchor.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.