Part of the Italian yard’s Nauta Air Explorer Yacht series, NARVALO was delivered in spring 2016 and now you can be among the first to charter the worldwide adventurer as her debut season gets underway in the stunning region of the Caribbean.
Built with off-the-beaten-track discovery in mind, she combines long-range cruising capabilities with luxurious on-board living, balancing an impressive volume and stability with refined Italian interiors from the yard’s in-house design team.
Whether exploring the sun-kissed archipelago of the Bahamas or yachting hotspots such as St Barts and Saint Martin, she is well-primed for providing an unforgettable charter vacation, with a variety of chic deck areas from which to take in stunning landscapes of golden sands and glittering blue waters.
Her sundeck is sure to become the daytime hub. Unwind in the Jacuzzi aft, sip cocktails at the sleek bar or enjoy alfresco dining at a rectangular table opposite before soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine on a variety of loungers.
The contemporary, light-filled interior aboard charter yacht NARVALO boasts beautiful oak flooring and furniture, polished steel accents and a range of natural materials such as leather for a tranquil, laid-back yet elegant vibe on your winter yacht charter.
In the open-plan main salon, a sumptuous L-shaped sofa forms a lounge area aft while a formal dining option is located forward, looked over by a colourful piece of artwork. Similar styling is seen in the skylounge, which opens up onto a large alfresco dining setup aft.
A master suite with its own private office spans across the breath of the main deck forward, while an eye-catching glass-sided staircase descends to the lower deck, where two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins with additional Pullmans await.
To make the most of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, the expedition yacht is equipped with a broad selection of water toys, including jet skis, a jet surfboard, Sea-Bobs, kayaks and fishing equipment. Plus, there is a submersible swim platform, allowing easy access into the waters.
NARVALO combines long-range cruising capabilities with luxurious on-board living, balancing an impressive volume and stability with refined Italian interiors
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.