Bestowed with a signature Christensen profile, an exquisite interior and ample amenities, CHASSEUR will be one of the must-see new builds at the superyacht event before kicking off her debut charter season in the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Indeed, there is much anticipation surrounding the motor yacht as, despite being delivered in late-June, images of her interior are yet to be released. According to the shipyard and renderings, however, show-goers will be greeted by light, modern and elegant living areas.
Christensen builds are typically clad in high-gloss American walnut but CHASSEUR bucks this trend. Her milk glazed sycamore walls are joined by classic teak flooring accented with holly inlays and adorned with plush silk rugs.
Hand-made Santos Rosewood furniture with stainless steel and shagreen accents also features prominently, and one of the showstoppers aboard is said to be the main stairwell, which showcases glass and woven leather walls, and floating glass treads.
The styling from Varo Design continues into the yacht’s six luxurious staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite with fantastic panoramic vistas, a full-beam VIP suite and four double cabins. All en suites boast exotic onyx stones.
Opportunities for dining, relaxing and entertaining abound throughout the deck areas aboard luxury yacht CHASSEUR, from the alfresco dining setups on her bridge deck to the opulent outdoor lounge on the main deck aft complete with a backlit crystal agate bar.
However, the hub of daytime living on a charter vacation is sure to be the sundeck, equipped with a full-height bar, large Jacuzzi and multiple lounge areas.
Visitors to the Florida event will not miss the charter yacht’s attractive, sleek profile, enlivened by a sparkling silver hull. Plus, she is expected to appear alongside the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’, launched in the same week by the same shipyard.
CHASSEUR will be one of the must-see new builds at the superyacht event before kicking off her debut charter season in the Caribbean and Bahamas
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.