Be one of the first to see in 2017 aboard the 59m/194ft expedition yacht SENSES, available in the truly spectacular cruising grounds of New Zealand. Ideal for long distance, off-the-beaten-track exploration, she is also well-primed for hosting guests in the upmost luxury.
Access some of the most sublime corners of the planet while unwinding on her luxe deck areas, equipped with a step-up Jacuzzi, multiple lounging areas and alfresco dining options. Likewise, her beach house-style interior from Philippe Starck serves both relaxation and socialising.
One of her top features, however, is an extensive collection of water toys, which offers no-end of ways to explore the South Pacific waters. Try out the WaveRunners, Jet Skis, dive gear, kitesurfs, jetboards and jetlev, or take a ride on the tender capable of reaching a top speed of 70 knots.
Celebrate the New Year in the exotic waters of Thailand from the comfort of the 54m/178ft sailing yacht TIARA. Delivered by Alloy Yachts in 2004, she is a sailor’s dream with exceptional handling and an exquisite Art Deco interior styled by John Munford.
Genuine 1930s fixtures combine with vavona burl, honduras and flamed mahogany, leather and lacquer for a captivating on board atmosphere, while her unique Bedouin tent, recessed Jacuzzi and alfresco cinema are among the highlights of her exterior.
What’s more, her on-deck DJ setup and convertible dance floor provides the perfect party setting for a New Year's Eve of a lifetime, and guests can rejuvenate the next day with a kitesurfing lesson from the resident instructor.
TIARA is a sailor’s dream with exceptional handling and an exquisite Art Deco interior
Island-hop through the Bahamas this New Year aboard the 37m/120ft motor yacht SEALYON. A 2007 launch from ISA, she is fresh from a 2016 refit and, with a shallow draft and a top speed of 33 knots, she is ideal for jetting between anchorages and exploring the archipelago.
Her interiors from Italian Cristiano Gatto combines ultra-soft furnishings with high-gloss wall panels, mirrors, bevelled glass and lalique inlays for a chic, stylish and modern atmosphere.
Meanwhile, there are multiple options for sunning, lounging and dining on her exterior decks. On the bridge deck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi before sipping cocktails in the sumptuous seating area and dining under the shade of the radar arch.
Available in the Caribbean, the 50m/164ft superyacht HANIKON from Feadship is the perfect platform for luxurious New Year's Eve charters. Originally launched in 2004, her incredibly spacious interior was transformed earlier this year by HB Design.
Celebrate with friends and family on the sundeck, equipped with a bar, barbecue, oversized Jacuzzi and plethora of lounging options, or enjoy a delicious dinner around the large, circular table on the upper deck aft before retreating into the full-beam skylounge forward.
The morning after a night of festivities, indulge in a massage from the on-board therapist or take advantage of the many sunning opportunities. And dubbed as the ‘quietest Feadship on the water’, she offers incredibly smooth and silent cruising on a luxury yacht charter.
Superyacht HANIKON from Feadship is the perfect platform for luxurious New Year Eve charters
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...