Be one of the first to see in 2017 aboard the 59m/194ft expedition yacht SENSES, available in the truly spectacular cruising grounds of New Zealand. Ideal for long distance, off-the-beaten-track exploration, she is also well-primed for hosting guests in the upmost luxury.
Access some of the most sublime corners of the planet while unwinding on her luxe deck areas, equipped with a step-up Jacuzzi, multiple lounging areas and alfresco dining options. Likewise, her beach house-style interior from Philippe Starck serves both relaxation and socialising.
One of her top features, however, is an extensive collection of water toys, which offers no-end of ways to explore the South Pacific waters. Try out the WaveRunners, Jet Skis, dive gear, kitesurfs, jetboards and jetlev, or take a ride on the tender capable of reaching a top speed of 70 knots.
Celebrate the New Year in the exotic waters of Thailand from the comfort of the 54m/178ft sailing yacht TIARA. Delivered by Alloy Yachts in 2004, she is a sailor’s dream with exceptional handling and an exquisite Art Deco interior styled by John Munford.
Genuine 1930s fixtures combine with vavona burl, honduras and flamed mahogany, leather and lacquer for a captivating on board atmosphere, while her unique Bedouin tent, recessed Jacuzzi and alfresco cinema are among the highlights of her exterior.
What’s more, her on-deck DJ setup and convertible dance floor provides the perfect party setting for a New Year's Eve of a lifetime, and guests can rejuvenate the next day with a kitesurfing lesson from the resident instructor.
TIARA is a sailor’s dream with exceptional handling and an exquisite Art Deco interior
Island-hop through the Bahamas this New Year aboard the 37m/120ft motor yacht SEALYON. A 2007 launch from ISA, she is fresh from a 2016 refit and, with a shallow draft and a top speed of 33 knots, she is ideal for jetting between anchorages and exploring the archipelago.
Her interiors from Italian Cristiano Gatto combines ultra-soft furnishings with high-gloss wall panels, mirrors, bevelled glass and lalique inlays for a chic, stylish and modern atmosphere.
Meanwhile, there are multiple options for sunning, lounging and dining on her exterior decks. On the bridge deck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi before sipping cocktails in the sumptuous seating area and dining under the shade of the radar arch.
Available in the Caribbean, the 50m/164ft superyacht HANIKON from Feadship is the perfect platform for luxurious New Year's Eve charters. Originally launched in 2004, her incredibly spacious interior was transformed earlier this year by HB Design.
Celebrate with friends and family on the sundeck, equipped with a bar, barbecue, oversized Jacuzzi and plethora of lounging options, or enjoy a delicious dinner around the large, circular table on the upper deck aft before retreating into the full-beam skylounge forward.
The morning after a night of festivities, indulge in a massage from the on-board therapist or take advantage of the many sunning opportunities. And dubbed as the ‘quietest Feadship on the water’, she offers incredibly smooth and silent cruising on a luxury yacht charter.
Superyacht HANIKON from Feadship is the perfect platform for luxurious New Year Eve charters
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...